Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Are you doing the swing arm yourself?

Very cool!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

SULLY0556

Thanks and yes, I'm doing the swing arm myself.  I needed it 1-1/2" shorter for better traction since it won't scale out right with the stocker.   We'll see how it works.... ???
06 700R with:
Big black tires, Lots of shiny metal stuff, some stinky oily stuff inside, AM/FM 8-track hi-fi system, Leopard skin seat cover, Fuzzy dice, curb feelers, a "soccer mom" license plate, and a "my other bike's a Bayou" bumper sticker.

SULLY0556

Next question is which fenders look better?
06 700R with:
Big black tires, Lots of shiny metal stuff, some stinky oily stuff inside, AM/FM 8-track hi-fi system, Leopard skin seat cover, Fuzzy dice, curb feelers, a "soccer mom" license plate, and a "my other bike's a Bayou" bumper sticker.

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

SULLY0556

I ran cut last year but I like the full look better.  It made me nervous with my ass hangin' over the rear studded tires also... :lol:
06 700R with:

SULLY0556

So I'm a wimp!  I installed heated grips and wind-jammers this weekend.  I also got tired of digging for the battery to put a charger on it when it's -20 so I added a set of remote charging studs.  I'm getting lazy in my old age.  ;)
   The bars on the end of the grips are to keep my hands from sliding off when I'm cornering.
06 700R with:

SULLY0556

06 700R with:

SULLY0556

Quote from: Krandall on November 03, 2009, 04:30:30 PM
full fenders for safety's sake. :thumbs:

Here's one of our buddie's ass after falling onto his rear tire last year......  You can actually see the dual cuts from the studs.. :rofl:  He was ok.
06 700R with:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

SULLY0556

He doused it with rubbing alcohol to clean it out,  Said he almost went thru the roof!    :rofl:
06 700R with:

SULLY0556

Just finished welding the -2 swing arm.  Time for some clean-up and paint.
06 700R with:

SULLY0556

06 700R with:

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

SULLY0556

Thanks!   I painted it last night with (my favorite) bedliner paint and should have it installed and ready to scale out tonight. :thumbs:
06 700R with: