What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bert

Quote from: Krandall on August 11, 2008, 06:35:03 PM
Quote from: Bert on August 11, 2008, 06:12:15 PM
I have a flat track road course on my dads land  :thumbs:
They will work for flat track racing if I choose to race yet this year, not a fan of participating in circle track racing. Cambridge & Pipestone have TT tracks I think, my buddy went nuts racing this year since his divorce. He hasn't stopped racing since ice racing  ::)

I believe Cambridge only has circle.. I could be wrong.
Does the Norseman Club sound familiar? 

Bert

Quote from: kyledvor61 on August 11, 2008, 06:16:59 PM
I woulda got hoosiers for flat track. those look kinda like a fork lift tire :lol:
My buddy just bought his 3rd set of racing tires this summer $$$

American racer rear tires are $114 each, he's burnt up 2 sets of sticky Hoosiers.
For my track I HOPE they work fine, I've got under $400 invested in tires/rims.
My tires are med soft compound so .... I'll be happy that my tires aren't knobbies, they rip up my track

Gunz

I installed the big 3 (Barkers, PCIII, ProDesign) and a dynatek ingition. Installed a stabilizer. Changed the oil and filter. Ordered a set of asv's, Flexx bars, wheel bearings, oury's, and brake pads. That reminds me, I need to get a spark plug. Oh and put on a new PRM grab bar. The grab would be nice, but the holes on it were drilled in uneven, so now it and my plastic is crooked. I'll yank that sucker of tomorrow and exchange it.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

exentix

holy crap 4gunz it must b christmas where ur at

BRAD

Well today i abused and put the rappy up wet. lol. i blazed a new trail with it. me and my cousin and uncles moved through about a 1/4 miles of growed up trail in about 3hrs. and we plan on finishin it off tomorrow so we have somweheres new o ride
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

BADRAP08

Blew out a rear tire.......not sure how though ???

one second it was fine the next it was flat... :mad:

gonna give it the ole compressor, soapy water trick tomorrow hopefully its just a hole i can plug :confused:
08 700R SE

Gunz

Put on my grab bar. Installed my DrD reverse switch. Put on the plastic. Added some seafoam. Changed the map on my PCIII, Thanks Krandall. Made about 3 test runs on it. Gps'd at 87 (stock gears and tires) and still had alil more, but the wind blew out one of contacts so I had to shut er down on the last pass. I need to see what she will do WOT with a 15.

Exentix: Na not Christmas, my patience level is reeeaeaaal low on the scale.  :grin_nod: Hell I just bought the bike about 2 weeks ago or so.  ::)

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

r1rider98

'07 Raptor 700: Barker duals, Trinity Proflow intake, K&N w/outerwear, no lid, PC3, SE Shocks and Scotts dampner.

Peelz

Quote from: r1rider98 on August 13, 2008, 10:58:49 PM
I threw the newspaper at it.

:rofl:

And stacked some more of my kids toys on top of it. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

kyledvor61

built me a battery box outta diamond plate :clap:

Colorado700R

installed Barkers, and new Sub-frame last night.  Putting new tires on the rims today  :clap:

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: Colorado700R on August 14, 2008, 11:34:10 AM
installed Barkers, and new Sub-frame last night.  Putting new tires on the rims today  :clap:

How easy was the install on the barkers? Do you like?
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Colorado700R

Quote from: NaturalRaptor on August 14, 2008, 11:49:35 AM

Probably the easiest exhaust install I've done (Way, way easier than my buddys DASA single for the KFX).  Sounds awesome  :grin_nod:  Looks great  :clap:, and It pulls like a freight train on thr higher RPMS  8)

Krandall

did you have any problems w/ the head pipe on the left side (when your sitting on it)

That one has ALWAYS been a bitch for me. :mad:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Gunz

Quote from: Colorado700R on August 14, 2008, 12:01:58 PM
Quote from: NaturalRaptor on August 14, 2008, 11:49:35 AM

Probably the easiest exhaust install I've done (Way, way easier than my buddys DASA single for the KFX).  Sounds awesome  :grin_nod:  Looks great  :clap:, and It pulls like a freight train on thr higher RPMS  8)

Easy as 1-2-3

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar