What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alkire193

Scared off a Banshee at the trails. He went by my camp, so I went by his......sideways.........and much faster!

The numbers are in....55HP/52TQ. Im heading to Cookeville,TN (hopefully) and Velociraptor is going to take a look at the tune which runs 12.5:1 until the HP peaks then it bumps to 13:1. AND the guy didnt adjust my Dynatek at ALL, even after I bought the connector. Im really bummed. Hopefully we can pull some more from this build

txredxj

Quote from: Duane on September 26, 2009, 04:58:25 AM
Quote from: dabigbratj on September 25, 2009, 06:49:46 PM
Quote from: Duane on September 25, 2009, 04:30:37 PM
Quote from: Krandall on September 25, 2009, 08:51:11 AM
go big or go home 8)
yep at least i know forsure with the hot rods :thumbs:

whats the deal with the stroker cranks, can you use a stock pin height piston with them?

I have a stock bore cp on my +5 hot rod.
???

txredxj

Removed my busted stock heel guards and adjusted my ride height. Rear spring sucked because of the aluminum spanner nuts. Cleaned it up then helped my mom move. Is it bad that I wanted to tell my mom I was sick so I could go ride LOL

Duane

yep at least i know forsure with the hot rods :thumbs:

whats the deal with the stroker cranks, can you use a stock pin height piston with them?
[/quote]
[/quote]

I have a stock bore cp on my +5 hot rod.

???
[/quote]
[/quote]

ya, just found on there website that its says use for stock pistons, just wasn't sure if they shortened the rod, required different pin height pistons, hmm, getting more and mroe tempting. Can't make the decision between, that, wheels (which I really need) or a swinger.
07 Rappy 700r SE1
1. Barker duals
2. FuelATV air filter
3. PCIIIusb
4. Prog Dyantek ing
5. stgII Hotcm
6. Kenny TB bore
7. JE 11-1 piston
ebay 8k HIDs, skat 21/12-8 7 paddles, I-shock I4500, G-force axle, CCP sterring stabilizer
other toy 66 2 door post Nova, LS1/4l60e, in progress

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Danny T

drove her through some  water.... she started caughing:( time to drain the oil and flush the engine.