What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on August 18, 2008, 09:28:19 PM
Thanks, Colorado700. I changed it back to 0-1-0 earlier.

I also installed ASV clutch and brake levers today. Man those babies are great. Being able to adjust the levers to fit your hands is a huge plus. They also look good on the bike. One thing I don't like about them is the fact that you can't mount the parking brake on em'. I had to strip my stock clutch lever holder and move it over to keep the parking brake. I'll eventually modify it to give it a cleaner look.

You could do like I did:

I cut the clutch lever off completely. and made it look nice  :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Gunz

Quote from: Krandall on August 20, 2008, 09:37:54 AM
Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on August 18, 2008, 09:28:19 PM
Thanks, Colorado700. I changed it back to 0-1-0 earlier.

I also installed ASV clutch and brake levers today. Man those babies are great. Being able to adjust the levers to fit your hands is a huge plus. They also look good on the bike. One thing I don't like about them is the fact that you can't mount the parking brake on em'. I had to strip my stock clutch lever holder and move it over to keep the parking brake. I'll eventually modify it to give it a cleaner look.

You could do like I did:

I cut the clutch lever off completely. and made it look nice  :)

Thats kinda what I had in mind. I hadn't planned on cutting that much though, but now see'n how much you took off, I think I'll do the same cut. Thanks :thumbs:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

BADRAP08

appreciate that bit of info guys ive got new bars and asv's on the way  :thumbs:

otherwise i broke a bunch of chit on the rappy yesterday... bent bars, broke clutch lever, smashed grab bar and exhaust + bent rim

08 700R SE

air

I fondled my stroker crank and CP piston wishing the rest of my parts would get in.    :rofl:
Rusty

Sand84

Quote from: air on August 20, 2008, 10:04:30 PM
I fondled my stroker crank and CP piston wishing the rest of my parts would get in.    :rofl:

Made Some phone calls..   Waiting on parts SUCK!!!!!!
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Krandall

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on August 20, 2008, 09:20:19 PM
Thats kinda what I had in mind. I hadn't planned on cutting that much though, but now see'n how much you took off, I think I'll do the same cut. Thanks :thumbs:
No prob.

Ordered some replacement exhaust tips.. Lost one @ my XC race  :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

kyledvor61

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

kyledvor61

air

I picked up my valves at KBR so now it is time to start the 727 build.
Rusty

Gunz

Bought some Mohawks earlier and put em on for my little Sahara trip in a few hours. :clap:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on August 22, 2008, 09:51:51 PM
Bought some Mohawks earlier and put em on for my little Sahara trip in a few hours. :clap:

jerk! :rofl:  j/k jealous over here.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

TrxOutlawz

Chuck
'08 700R SE

kyledvor61

exentix

loaded mine up for tomorrows ride!!!  :nana: :nana: :nana: :clap: :clap: :clap: