What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

LMAO at "if you have it, you will play with it" that what you tell people when you get caught spankin it in the public restroom? :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Warren

i took it out for a ride. and then i noticed a clicking noise when i got it back home.  :confused:
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Kamakazi

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on March 17, 2009, 03:40:32 PM
LMAO at "if you have it, you will play with it" that what you tell people when you get caught spankin it in the public restroom? :lol:

thats why truck drivers dont wear sweat pants  :lol:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

NoWhereToRide

2009 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE

Krandall

That thing looks freakin awesome Nowhere!!!! Nice work!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Danny T

over the weekend - barker duals installed, pc v installed.

BRAD

Sprayed mine off. And played in the woods most of the day. Bent my nerf bars and tore the nets loose on my right nerf bar. And decided on what colors and how I'm going to paint some stuff on it
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Alkire193

Tried to replace a tire rod end and it threaded poorly into the aftermarket +2 tie rod. End result is new +2 tie rods and ends kit for 145 bucks! Steel and warrantied for life! But no riding this weekend cause of it  :'(

dgreenbluet

Put in a solid 9 hours of ride time in a 13,000 acre dream world in montana!

Also installed my barker big bores, rear grab bar, full skids, clear cam cover, moose nerf/heel guard/foot pegs, and my CFM aluminum oil tank.

I will post pics and reviews of all items after I wash it tomorrow.

Still need to install, FCI w/box, PC3, Programmable Dyna Ignition, 15 tooth sprocket, 105.5mm cylinder, 11:1 piston, Trail Tech Vapor(waiting on big bars)

I just got back from 15 months in Iraq and this is the first time I've ridin an ATV and I must say I love it! :clap:
08 Rapester/734cc 105.5mm Bore/11:1 JE Piston/Big Bore Barkers/FCI wBox/Dynateck Prog. Ign./PCIII/15T Sprocket/Trail Tech Vapor wDash Mount/Moose Nerf, Heel Guards, Race Pegs/Full Skids/Bling Star Victory Bumper/Six Pack Rack

Peelz

Quote from: dgreenbluet on March 20, 2009, 07:13:08 PM
Put in a solid 9 hours of ride time in a 13,000 acre dream world in montana!

Also installed my barker big bores, rear grab bar, full skids, clear cam cover, moose nerf/heel guard/foot pegs, and my CFM aluminum oil tank.

I will post pics and reviews of all items after I wash it tomorrow.

Still need to install, FCI w/box, PC3, Programmable Dyna Ignition, 15 tooth sprocket, 105.5mm cylinder, 11:1 piston, Trail Tech Vapor(waiting on big bars)

I just got back from 15 months in Iraq and this is the first time I've ridin an ATV and I must say I love it! :clap:

where is this? Family and I are planning a Yellowstone trip this summer, should I bring the quad?  ;) 

Oh, and welcome back.  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

dgreenbluet

http://www.blm.gov/mt/st/en/fo/butte_field_office/recreation/pipestone.html

Its not to far from yellowstone, but it was a blast, but also it was my first ride so what do I know about great places to ride ???

08 Rapester/734cc 105.5mm Bore/11:1 JE Piston/Big Bore Barkers/FCI wBox/Dynateck Prog. Ign./PCIII/15T Sprocket/Trail Tech Vapor wDash Mount/Moose Nerf, Heel Guards, Race Pegs/Full Skids/Bling Star Victory Bumper/Six Pack Rack

Danny T

Peelz

Quote from: dgreenbluet on March 20, 2009, 07:42:58 PM
http://www.blm.gov/mt/st/en/fo/butte_field_office/recreation/pipestone.html

Its not to far from yellowstone, but it was a blast, but also it was my first ride so what do I know about great places to ride ???

thanks for the link. Might be staying in Bozeman. Not sure when.  :thumbs:

Warren

i stripped out my timing mark access screw head (tore it all to shit), adjusted my vavles, put in my new spark plug, found an exhaust leak, ordered new time access cover screw ($25 ::) ), and exhaust gaskets. lol and i took it out and rode it for a good while.
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Krandall

did you get an OEM replacement or a fancy anodized one? :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once