What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

washed it up from the ride on Saturday, and installed the Black GYTR heel guards I got from FoundArealQuad

Livingmylife93

Looked at all the damage from the weekend, and started fixing some of it   :(

BRAD

rode mine out the rode some.  and used it to drag some tree limbs out of the way in the yard while dad had the rhino hooked to the main section of tree
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Alkire193

Installed the dual gasser and black hood. Grips are on the way, not sure how I feel about the black hood yet but its warming up to me!

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

09RappySE

Just got my head and TB back from kenny :clap:, installed the new ring set on piston and will put it all back together on sat.....won't sleep well tonite!!
734 09 Raptor
Meglodon by Bo,KW springs, Web 4 Cam, 54mm TB, 105.5mm CP cylinder, 12:1 CP,Barkers Inframe,Dynatek Coil,PC V,Dynatek Programable ignition,CCP stabilizer,+5 swinger,Boss Noss, Direct Drive Lock-up, KDS Evac valve,HID conversion,SPAL fan
Tuned by EHS Racing 74hp 52Tq

07 LT-R450
500cc Kit
Porting by Bo
DMC Pro Comp 4
Trinity intake
ATP intake Cam
Tuned by EHS 50hp 34Tq

BRAD

Abslutely nothing. I haven't even seen mine since tuesday
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Out Back Welding

went riding at "The Swamp" then gave it a bath.

UPS SHOWED UP! :clap: :clap: :clap:

LOTS MORE TO COME! :clap: :clap: :clap:

too late to install today, i might get sunday off and get to install some stuff.

NaturalRaptor

Looks good.    :thumbs:   Which Hotcam is that?   ???
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Out Back Welding

Quote from: NaturalRaptor on March 13, 2009, 06:28:25 PM
Looks good.    :thumbs:   Which Hotcam is that?   ???

its stage 2

got dmc force 4's, pro design intake, pcV, pro armor grab bar, quad tech seat, houser stem, g-force wheel spacers, and pro armor nerfs on the way too. COMPLIMENTS OF KB MOTORSPORTS! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

NaturalRaptor

Sounds good and Kenneth is a great guy. Happy modding!  :clap:  I too just got the new DMCs and extremely happy with the decision.  :clap:
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

dabigbratj

putting my clutch together now and putting motor in bike tonight :clap:
the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

Livingmylife93

Fixed more damage.

Cleaned the airfilter, lube chain, greased grease fittings, dropped the skid plates to get the mud out, got reverse working again, put my throttle housing back on, adjusted shocks, inflated tires.

Peelz

Did some more wheelies in the yard.  :thumbs:  Grab bar still intact.  ;) But.....Grass is gone in spots.    :lol:

Got my son's mini quad carb problem fixed, he was tearin it up as well.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"