What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oilfield_Mafia

Just got it back last night.. it was in the shop for several days, waiting on the new TPS (throttle Position sensor) to come in from Yamaha..  Im glad to have it back finally!
Member #1 of Team Prick - GTFOMW

Horsepower is like a condom, I'd rather have it and not need it.. Than need it and not have it.

Krandall

does she fire up just like she used to>?  :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Oilfield_Mafia

Yep! Its right back to normal.. being the ballz fast 700 that it is..  8)
Member #1 of Team Prick - GTFOMW

Horsepower is like a condom, I'd rather have it and not need it.. Than need it and not have it.

Danny T

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Those sure look Puuuurrrrrdy... to bad they don't offer anodizing :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

You could polish the shit out of those!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Diggs59

Just ordered my CCP :clap: It will be black of course :thumbs:

11Raptor

Jumped my son's bicycle ramps in the street infront of the house.   :lol: :grin_nod:

Michael
-2K7 Raptor700 SE2
-Houser +3/4 Blue Steering Stem
-Pro Taper Black SE bars
-ProArmor Kill Switch w/wrist teather
-ProArmor Skid Plates
-ProArmor FAT Peg Black Nerf's
-ITP Holeshot XCR's on ITP SS112's machined w/black
-Yoshi RS-2 Full Titanium Exhaust
-Quadbox FI Power Box
-2K5 2500 Dodge Cummins 4x4 QC w/35's
-EDGE w/Att.

BRAD

Got my wheels painted black today.  Painted the heat shields on my exhaust on Saturday. And painted the Grab Bar and End Cap on my muffler Friday oh and dropped my front bumper off to get powder coated black too.
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

Quote from: BRAD on March 29, 2009, 02:39:29 PM
Got my wheels painted black today.  Painted the heat shields on my exhaust on Saturday. And painted the Grab Bar and End Cap on my muffler Friday oh and dropped my front bumper off to get powder coated black too.

sweet B-rad. That was my exact plan if I had bought the GYTR instead of the SE@.  :thumbs:  Going to look nice. Are you going to paint the hood?
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BRAD

Yeah I'm planning on painting the hood and tank topper black also one day this week. If everything works out right
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Segkast

Pulled the engine on my 660, cleaned up the frame and whatnot.

Finished install on my bro's Big 3 on his 08SE... AWESOME power increase ! Throttle response was crazy, and the low end improvement was VERY noticeable on just the quick little test ride I took it on. I wasn't able to get to a good spot where I could go WOT... plus he doesn't have any fluid in his rear brake !!!!  :batman:  I'm glad he told me that BEFORE I took a spin :lol:
Oury grips & Yamalube

Krandall

I FINALLY picked up my new battery for the rappy.. It solved a few little issues I was having. I could jump it, and it'd run, but I'd get little stumbles here and there.. Smoooooth power, doesn't die randomly either. WOOT!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Danny T

changed coolant, installed CCP, changed oil, cleaned air filter.