What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temptation

Played on a track

The Queen went for some track time... Videos to come.

Alkire193

Grips went on, Pro Taper Pillow Grips look goofy, thinkin of dying them black to match the quad a bit better. But really comfy!!

Peelz

Quote from: Temptation on March 14, 2009, 08:24:30 PM
Played on a track

The Queen went for some track time... Videos to come.

Lies......looks like photoshop to me. :lol: j/k Great to see that red beast in action.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Temptation

FoundArealQuad

bet you spent hours cleaning it after :lol:
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Kamakazi

well i slapped her all together to go for a ride with my wife.  found a 1/4 mile stretch of snowmobile tracks in a ditch and 4th geaR PINNED IT  :P   almost rolled it a bunch of times but my new stabilizer helped keep the front end straight  :thumbs:new flexx bars were like riddin on pillows.  the renthal levers have an awesome feel, and the fly billet start switch worked flawlessly.  all in all an awesome quick cold ride  :grin_nod:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Alkire193

Quote from: kamakazi on March 15, 2009, 03:19:14 PM
well i slapped her all together to go for a ride with my wife.  found a 1/4 mile stretch of snowmobile tracks in a ditch and 4th geaR PINNED IT  :P   almost rolled it a bunch of times but my new stabilizer helped keep the front end straight  :thumbs:new flexx bars were like riddin on pillows.  the renthal levers have an awesome feel, and the fly billet start switch worked flawlessly.  all in all an awesome quick cold ride  :grin_nod:

What kind of stabilizer im in the market for one!

Out Back Welding

installed the pro armor skids

old skids (yuck!)

quad with no skids

my friend helping while i take pics

the spacer that i couldnt even put on!!!!(going to weld it on the upper side later), pisse me off, shuolda been welded in place from factory.

after install pics

Kamakazi

Quote from: Alkire193 on March 15, 2009, 03:22:39 PM

i have a GPR stabilizer with a remote.  i actually like it alot. 

98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Alkire193

Quote from: kamakazi on March 15, 2009, 10:54:18 PM
Quote from: Alkire193 on March 15, 2009, 03:22:39 PM

i have a GPR stabilizer with a remote.  i actually like it alot. 

Very nice!

Krandall

Today's my rappy's birthday :) 3 years ago today I picked up my most expensive toy.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Kamakazi

Quote from: Krandall on March 17, 2009, 09:24:40 AM
Today's my rappy's birthday :) 3 years ago today I picked up my most expensive toy.

its not a hobby unless its expensive  :thumbs:

Peelz

Quote from: kamakazi on March 17, 2009, 10:01:49 AM
Quote from: Krandall on March 17, 2009, 09:24:40 AM

its not a hobby unless its expensive  :thumbs:

How does the Mrs. feel about that? LOL
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

kyledvor61

how do you like the GPR stabilizer? How does the adjustment on the bars work?

Kamakazi

Quote from: kyledvor61 on March 17, 2009, 02:02:37 PM
how do you like the GPR stabilizer? How does the adjustment on the bars work?

i love it, but i havent been able to really appreciate it as there is way too much snow and ice arround.  i played arround with the remote dial my last run and you notice an immediate difference.  one nice feature of the unit is when pushing ur quad arround in the shop you just throw the dial on 1 and its like stock steering again.  lots of people say that they just set thier stabilizer and never touch it but i disagree, if you have it you will play with it  :thumbs:

a pic of the dial on the remote