who is your favorite presidential candidate?

Started by phucker, January 22, 2012, 07:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phucker

Quote from: Colorado700R on January 25, 2012, 09:10:45 AM
Navy overseas bases.

I believe they're getting the 198 countries by including the Marine security detachments assigned to guard embassys (Which is usually a small unit of 20 Marines).  US Embassys are US soverign property, and will be defended as such.

Also, We have no Military forces in Lybia......We had 1 Airman their, his plane (F-15E) crashed, and was recovered by a Marine QRF floating in the med.
We have NO US forces in Syria...at all, and haven't, so I don't understand that one.

Today we had a SEAL Team rescue an AMerican hostage in SOmalia....Good thing they had a base, logistics and support nearby to accomplish that huh?

for one i dont believe i said we have guys in syria, i was saying that we probably will have soon. as for guys in lybia they is video proof that we have soldiers on the ground there, no matter what the government is telling us. yes i am glad the navy seals got out those two people, but again that was an act of war in a sovereign country and i think that is wrong unless the congress declares an act of war. these are the things that our government does wrong. and aaron, after a quick google search i found this saying we have over 1000 military bases around the globe. http://www.occasionalplanet.org/2011/01/24/military-mystery-how-many-bases-does-the-us-have-anyway/ i have found tons of different reports. just to get you to think a little differently how would you feel if a Chinese dissadent came to america to live free here and the chinese govt found out where he was and bombed the shit out of the place where he lived possibly killing innocent americans? i would be damn pissed off about that. there is more than one way to skin a cat, and maybe if we left them alone they would no longer hate us, just maybe if we werent camped out in their backyards running their lives they would be happy to just tend to their goat herds. now if we kept certain necesary bases around the world so we would still have strategic abilities and brought the rest of our troops home to protect us here and we used the israeli way of national defense and airport screening the world might just be a happier place. and stop trying to turn this around that i hate the american military because i dont, i love and support them as much as i can, i feel it necesary to take 100% care of the wounded warriors because they had the balls to go and do when i did not. i would just prefer we get them out of harms way and use the much more intelligently.

Peelz

simmadown punkin

all I am saying is stop gridlock. and get to work  :thumbs:

If I refused to work with people of different mindset at work, I would be fired.  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

phucker

Quote from: Colorado700R on January 25, 2012, 10:23:07 AM
Immigration....

Our country has a very tainted history on this subject.  We accept immigrants when it's in our favor, and deny them when it's not.  During WWII the Bracero Program brought in thousand and thousands of Latin Americans into the US to work the factories and fields while our men and women were off fighting in the Pacific and Europe.  They built the weapons, and kept our troops fed, only to be kicked the phuck back out with nothing to show for it in the 1950's and 60's under "Operation Wetback".

Now, "Guarding the Borders"....is this a solution or are we treating a symtom vice the illness?  Putting more bodies on the border to fling them back over the fence isn't solving anything.  Stopping their need to try is a solution.  If we helped Mexico stem crime, drugs, corruption, etc, and then help them create their own jobs and markets, I guarentee less people would want to leave in the first place.

If I was a Mexican, and my family was in danger, and/or I couldn't afford to keep them in the basic nessecities of life becuase of nothing I did, or can do anything about......I'm taking them where they have a chance too!

I'm for a REAL (haven't seen one yet) "path to citizenship" that allows potential immigrants to serve this country (at a reasonable wage) in a myriad of capacities to earn their citizenship.  No one could possibly want to hide their entire life, and a good plan will befenit the country economically, and socially.

the easy way to kill the drug lords instantly is to legalize everything. and if it kills some people oh well thats is darwinism. if heroin was legal tomorrow how many of you would seriously go up to rite aid and buy some?

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Magz

subdivision of koolaid...........  :lol:

the purple drank!  :confused:

phucker

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 25, 2012, 03:31:45 PM
simmadown punkin

all I am saying is stop gridlock. and get to work  :thumbs:

If I refused to work with people of different mindset at work, I would be fired.  :thumbs:

they need to work together to repeal 99% of the laws we have, not create new ones. you want to fix the economy? get the damn government out of its way and let it work. how else do you think we became a global power within 200 years? it sure as hell wasnt the government running things, it was free people inventing things and making things to make a profit, people striving for better because there was a reward.

phucker

lol rite aid is a drug store, like walgreens

Peelz

instantly legalize pot. and tax the shite out of it :lol:  :thumbs:

one of my more extreme views.

the other:

I know you said you disagree with population control...but mandatory birth control would make me happy.

But I honestly believe that it is too easy to have babies for some people. Then we reward them for their "accidents". I got nothing for having MY kids....you know why? because I wanted them, and take responsibility for them. People who have them and don't want them, they get all sorts of help...ANd now, my kids have to compete with those kids who are unwanted, with less than respectable parents, who are teaching them the ways they have learned to cheat the government to make it easier.... the people right now that are leaching off of us, have been raised this way....it isnt that they are bad people....they know no better.

you know...."the american dream is owed to us" sort of mentality...not something you have the freedom to work for. Mentality keeps being handed down....and is only going to get worse, because we are making it TOO easy. however, if we just take it away, there will be bedlam. It needs to go gradually...

I agree on the govt chillin out...hands are so tied.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

you know...now that I think about your "darwin" thing....

I'M into it. Take that shit away! and let's watch the chaos unfold....

But Ill need some pistols, some rifles....maybe some flamethrowers....  :rofl:

at least until the civil war is over.

I kid...you know no politician, especially the whole of congress will ever have nuts that big. Too many lazy basterdz register to vote :rofl:

phucker

peels when ever you are ready to move to china ill buy your plane ticket, you can go over there and see how well population control works. there are conspiracy theories that say we are always at war as a means for population control

Peelz

Quote from: phucker on January 25, 2012, 04:01:43 PM
peels when ever you are ready to move to china ill buy your plane ticket, you can go over there and see how well population control works. there are conspiracy theories that say we are always at war as a means for population control

I know....I dont want to control population as a whole. My theory is aimed at choosing what demographic the population comes from.

you know...someone who wants the kid, and will teach them american values. not how to cheat your way through life. ;)

I have no interest in going to any oriental countries. EVER :lol:

Peelz

and yes, I realize how nazi-esque it sounds :lol:

but I hate having to think about my 2 boys suffering because some douchebags took some help that maybe they earned... its a terrible lesson to learn, but I remember learning it...

know what I mean?

phucker

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 25, 2012, 04:03:26 PM

i do they has some hot bitches over there

Peelz

Quote from: phucker on January 25, 2012, 04:06:25 PM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 25, 2012, 04:03:26 PM

i do they has some hot bitches over there

LOL

with wieners

Spartan