who is your favorite presidential candidate?

Started by phucker, January 22, 2012, 07:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleBeaner

:beans:

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

disco

mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Colorado700R

Peelz

love this forum.

the country is in a giant economic crisis....

and we all vote well over 3/4 for a creeper from florida.......  :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

he might be a creeper, but he is our creeper!

Colorado700R

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Hefe

rappyfreak

Fooking interesting read! Actually our new Guatemalan president (where the fook is Guatemala you ask?  :lol:) is trying to open up discussions in all of Central America (Not the central part of your america peels! the actual central america) about legalizing some drugs and their trade. The US has sent Napolitano and some other peep to try to forestall this. The reasoning of doing this is that we have been getting a lot of pressure from the US to escalate and expand our fight on drugs. This of course takes a buttload of money that we'd rather spend on other more pressing matters. So why should we pay for the US and your drug addicts when we are just a friggin corridor for drugs and we don't really consume much? If we were to legalize them we could charge a buttload of tax on them and give the US the numbers of tons of drugs and types of drugs getting there, we would spend less money fighting the US problem and we would not suffer at the hands of the local drug lords as it is getting pretty bad here with all the cartels fleeing Mexico. Well what happens if we don't get our way and the US pressures us not to legalize (they are putting pressure and the US being the consumer of most of our export products has the leverage and the guns)? well then we say sure we fight but you put up the dough. At least that's what I think the president wants.

About the US being the world's police, it is a necessary evil that unfortunately falls to you as you have the money, guns and leverage to do so. Agree with Aaron that it is needed especially in the middle east.
'06 Raptor 700: Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox a/v risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms, Rap 700 SE front shocks redone by Wiig, Fox Podium X rear, DWT Drift rear and Hiper beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper/chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swinger skid

My name is Iñigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

Peelz

Our USA "drug addicts" keep your part of the world afloat.

you're welcome. :lol: JUst doing our part for the global society.  :thumbs:

:rofl:

Krandall

blame peelz and those other backyard chemists for taking food off your table rappy.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once