Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Update $75 for BiXenon Any size/color SUPER SLIM Digital XENON HID $45 shipped  (Read 20476 times)

Offline Spider/Paleface513

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 3
  • Hard2Love Easy2Hate!!! GHG go hard or go home!!!
Has everyone got there's yet? I'm still waiting.
-07 700-based 734 trail build!!
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!

Offline Gunz

• My body is your wonderland
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 36
    • Dent Source
Funyun got his last week and I cant remember who else but I think a total of 3 have been delivered so far.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
Mike,few guys a struggling to figure out where to mount the hardware, can you post pics of your mounted please?

Ranger

Here's mine using a 6000k bulb and the new "slim" ballasts

I can take some pics of how I "mounted" my ballasts but let's just say a lot of zip ties are involved haha, I am gonna see how it holds up then either fab up a different mounting system or relocate some stock stuff...The cross member behind the radiator looks like an excellent spot but there are too many hoses and wires to make it fit without interfering with routing.

Offline markc2

• Street Cred: 0
Hey Spider, got mine about three days after I ordered them. Came in US mail. I hope to get them installed this weekend. Can't wait to see them at night. Whats the scoop on the BiXenon? Does anyone have these? Do they actually have a low and a high beam? If so, I wish I would have gotten those instead.
                                                                                                                                                     Mark

Ranger

I dunno, my HIDs now are pretty damn bright for "low beams", on my truck I have a similar kit at 6000k and I never have to use my high beams even in foggy conditions, and when I do they seem like low beams haha

Offline Jessie

• Email
Hey Spider, got mine about three days after I ordered them. Came in US mail. I hope to get them installed this weekend. Can't wait to see them at night. Whats the scoop on the BiXenon? Does anyone have these? Do they actually have a low and a high beam? If so, I wish I would have gotten those instead.
                                                                                                                                                     Mark

I was wondering about the same thing with the hi beam low beam have had hids in every truck i have owned and only ran dims would be cool to have both

Offline Gunz

• SiteAdmin
    • Dent Source
                                                                                                                                                     Mark

Mark the BiXenons are for a high and low bulb replacement, but they do not offer them in a H6M size, the same size our raptors take. So it would have done you no good. I promise once you install your HID's you won't worry about a high beam, promise.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Offline Gunz

• SiteAdmin
    • Dent Source
Mike,few guys a struggling to figure out where to mount the hardware, can you post pics of your mounted please?

I have the large ballast, but hopefully Funyun and Ranger will post up there pics of their installs. I'll snap a couple of pics tomorrow of my ballast.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Offline Krazylegz1485

• Street Cred: 1
  • Quamba Mafia
I'm interested in some bi-xenon's for my 97 Taurus wagon dune-hopper.  I'll have to check to make sure which bulbs they are, but I believe they're either 9006 or 9007. 

I'll get back to ya on that one...
I might not have a Raptor but my Taurus has a lift and paddles.  Suckaz...

Ranger

Well, here's how I did mine...yes I know it looks really stupid but it was a pita to do at night outside....I may relocate them to the radiator support crossmember once I figure out how to reroute the stock hose and wires going to the radiator without kinking or binding.

Left side

Right side

Overview...yes I know the wiring looks crappy but it works

If I can sell my other kit to a local buddy with a stock 700 I will try to do a better install job on that and do a step by step write up...On these I just used the bulbs from the last ebay kit I had, which still works I just wanted a smaller ballast.

Offline Spider/Paleface513

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 3
  • Hard2Love Easy2Hate!!! GHG go hard or go home!!!
Re: Update $75 for BiXenon Any size/color SUPER SLIM Digital XENON HID $45 shipp
« Reply #101 on: November 12, 2009, 07:22:42 AM »
The ol' lady said my lights arrived!!
-07 700-based 734 trail build!!
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Sleepy3103

• Email
Re: Update $75 for BiXenon Any size/color SUPER SLIM Digital XENON HID $45 shipp
« Reply #103 on: November 12, 2009, 08:05:58 AM »
Can order 3 sets? 1 with diamond white bulbs, 1 with iceburg blue, and 1 with brilliant blue? Let me know how to pay.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 08:29:36 AM by Sleepy3103 »

Offline Sleepy3103

• Email
« Reply #104 on: November 12, 2009, 01:29:41 PM »
Hey do we know what kind of lumens these are putting out? Also anyone know where to get some projectors that will fit in a raptor light housing?