which rear axle

Started by 1badazz_700r, October 03, 2009, 05:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diggs59

Quote from: 1badazz_700r on October 04, 2009, 06:13:43 PM
:lol: I would love to get a chance to ride in the sand someday :thumbs: all i have to ride in is coal,dirt and mud. but its still fun riding though

You have the greatest place ever to ride. The sand-box would get so old so fast IMO. The grass isn't always greener, remember that.

Blair

where are you guys buying your dominators??? bro in law probably needs a new one.... long story... just doing some research for him now...
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Krandall

Kenneth @ KB had a deal going on them a while ago. that's where I scored mine. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

russ-russ

Got mine direct from RPM in a group buy on MR.

1badazz_700r

i wish all you guys had a chance to come ride in treverton,pa. it is amazing riding. there is everything there from buggies, to bikes to quads and anything else you can think of :thumbs: you can trail ride for days on end and not hit the same trail from i have been told

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

1badazz_700r

can not get the carrier off the axle ???any help wouldbe greatly appreciated. I have tried to beat it off with a hammer and 2x4 but no luck

Just a little 778
hotrods +5 crank
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
ASV's
odi's

Krandall

I would be cautious using a hammer on it. But seriously. it needs to take a beating. it'll come off. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

1badazz_700r

i got it to come off :thumbs: i wasnt worried about hurting the axle because it was already bent.

Just a little 778
hotrods +5 crank
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
ASV's
odi's

Diggs59

Quote from: 1badazz_700r on October 06, 2009, 01:16:23 PM
can not get the carrier off the axle ???any help wouldbe greatly appreciated. I have tried to beat it off with a hammer and 2x4 but no luck

I completely destroyed a socket I was hammering on to get it off. Basically disintegrated. :lol:

Spider/Paleface513

I ride rough dine went thru two axles the third is a LSR axcaliber mx it's unbendable so rims a nd other parts wil go now if continue banging it off shit
-07 700-based 734 trail build!!
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!

Spider/Paleface513

http://here's%20my%20LSR%20axcaliber%20mx%20axle

i'v hit all kinds of things with it and it never bent yet 3rd axle first one factory second one stock from dealer both those lasted 5-6 rides each this one has mass rides already now.
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!

vreds

Quote from: Spider/Paleface513 on October 24, 2009, 10:35:28 AM
here's my LSR axcaliber mx axle
i'v hit all kinds of things with it and it never bent yet 3rd axle first one factory second one stock from dealer both those lasted 5-6 rides each this one has mass rides already now.

I got the same and it never bent ! I just ordered another one from KB for a buddy ! But I must say that mine look rusted now... :(
Raptor 700 2006 ... now with a dead engine :(

PC5
YFZ front shock
CCP stabilizer
Lonestar axle

Spider/Paleface513

Was wondering how long the chrome would last. I may get it power coated black then or sumin'. Hell I could deal with it I worry about performance not looks. My header pipes look nothing like when they came,lol some how mud got baked on in a few places and won't come off.

HotRods +5 coming!

russ-russ

Mine started to get a few dots of rust too.  So I blocked the rear end up and let the bike idle in first gear, then hit the axle with some chrome cleaner/polish.  Rust all gone. :nod:

Spider/Paleface513

Quote from: russ on October 25, 2009, 12:59:10 PM
Mine started to get a few dots of rust too.  So I blocked the rear end up and let the bike idle in first gear, then hit the axle with some chrome cleaner/polish.  Rust all gone. :nod:
Thats what's up,bro. Thanks for the tip.

HotRods +5 coming!