What did you do to your Raptor today? v2

Started by Krandall, October 02, 2009, 01:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1badazz_700r

I have more into the quad than the cost of a turbo :thumbs:But if it dont give me a chubby im getting a turbo :lol:

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

Alkire193

Quote from: 1badazz_700r on February 23, 2010, 09:14:25 AM
I have more into the quad than the cost of a turbo :thumbs:But if it dont give me a chubby im getting a turbo :lol:

A man after my own heart, cant wait for you to join the dark side

NoWhereToRide

bought new fox front and rear shocks
blingstar nerf bars, throttle cover, brake res cover, bumper, chair cover, rotor guard,
houser a-arms, stem, stabilizer, swingarm
lonestar axel
Hiper carbon wheels
Razor II tires
brake cables

I'll have a lot of used parts to list if anyone is looking for a particular item let me know.

2009 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE

NoWhereToRide

BTW, I've been waiting 2 months for the crap from Houser and over a month for my Blingstar order!!! Damn

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

I think I heard from someone else (through the grapevine) that Blingstar had a BUNCH of their stuff on Backorder for whatever reason.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

NoWhereToRide

Quote from: Krandall on February 24, 2010, 01:43:51 PM
I think I heard from someone else (through the grapevine) that Blingstar had a BUNCH of their stuff on Backorder for whatever reason.

I'm hearing the same thing.  I got an email Friday stating that several parts would be an additional two week.  Who knows they must be wait for several order before manufacturing the parts.  Plus in my previous order two accessories wouldn't fit.  The holes were off by more than an inch making it impossible to jerry rig it.  I canceled my order for a new set of Blingstar Nerf Bars once I saw the new Houser Suspension Nerf Bars. If you haven't seen them, check them out.

https://www.houser-racing.com/WSWrapper.jsp?mypage=video/Store_Nerf_Bars_2010.htm

NoWhereToRide

Installed Fox Shocks Front & Rear (took forever to arrive because I guess they had to build them for us fat guys over 250lbs!!!), Precision Stabilizer, Swing Arm, Houser A-Arms, Hiper Wheels, Razor II front & Razor Back, Houser Stem, Break Lines and Lonestar Axel.  Still waiting for Houser Nerf Bars, Grab Bar and Bringstar Accessories.

Headrope

Put on a set of black GYTR heel guards + extensions I bought for $60.
Two '06 700R SEs

Both with:                                          One also with:                   
GYT-R Sport front grab bar                   GYT-R Swingarm guard
GYT-R Engine/frame skid plate             GYT-R Nerf bars
GYT-R A-arm guards                           OMI Steering stem mount
GYT-R Aluminum radiator guard            ODI Lock-on grips

NoWhereToRide

Quote from: Headrope on February 28, 2010, 08:17:37 PM
Put on a set of black GYTR heel guards + extensions I bought for $60.
I tried the heel guards that came with the bike and they wouldn't fit.

Krandall

Are your pipes ceramic coated?

Looks VERY clean!! :)

I tore my bike apart on Saturday. :clap:

head came off. cylinder will come off probably next weekend. I've had a small leak on the back part of my base gasket (cylinder to case) So we'll get that taken care of as well as re-ring it.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Headrope

I meant that I put on a pair of black GYTR heel guards that I bought for $60 (with extensions).
Two '06 700R SEs

Both with:                                          One also with:                   
GYT-R Sport front grab bar                   GYT-R Swingarm guard
GYT-R Engine/frame skid plate             GYT-R Nerf bars
GYT-R A-arm guards                           OMI Steering stem mount
GYT-R Aluminum radiator guard            ODI Lock-on grips

1badazz_700r

Quote from: Krandall on March 01, 2010, 11:56:30 AM
Are your pipes ceramic coated?

Looks VERY clean!! :)

I tore my bike apart on Saturday. :clap:

head came off. cylinder will come off probably next weekend. I've had a small leak on the back part of my base gasket (cylinder to case) So we'll get that taken care of as well as re-ring it.

krandall, i had the same leaking gasket on mine thats why i tore it down. turns out all i needed to fix it was a 105mm cylinder with a cp 12:1 piston,racers edge +2-+2 head with webb4,and a 54mm TB and custom intake & denso pink injector :lol: I took mine apart to put on a new base gasket and this is what i did. I have a brand new,still in the wrapper yamaha base and head gasket for stockbore 700 you can have for shipping cost

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

Krandall

I'm interested. :)

The head gasket won't do me any good (727) but if you want to split them, I'm interested as well.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Dales396LT4

Well shes down. On sat we went riding on a super bike track and at the end of the day I highside it, in the top of 3rd gear and she went over and over... Damn so the right side head light, steering stem, radiator,bars and top part of frame are all jacked up or bent or broke, as for me my right side ribs/back and sholder are banged up but  I will heal up in a week or two or three at my age healing is SLOWER... On a good note she ran great all day..  :(