Cam Warz

Started by Troy, September 14, 2009, 04:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

Quote from: troywcc on September 22, 2009, 08:17:32 PM
Yeah Randy that's the test I've been wanting, Mr. Horsepower vs. Barker vs. Web4.  IMHO those cams are the "BIG3"

+1

wish I had the coin for the Mr. Horsepower Cam

Troy

Yeah Krandall but Sub is talking about the "in house" cams that go into the fsa bikes and don't go out to the public.  I doubt that test will get done independently, too much risk of those getting copied.

SUB454

Quote from: troywcc on September 23, 2009, 10:53:40 AM
Yeah Krandall but Sub is talking about the "in house" cams that go into the fsa bikes and don't go out to the public.  I doubt that test will get done independently, too much risk of those getting copied.

Yup!
DIRECTDRIVE

Pw383426

Quote from: troywcc on September 23, 2009, 10:53:40 AM

Which isn't necessairly a bad thing.... they're just that confident in that cam  :batman:

Krandall

Gotcha. Hell if I know... I live in Canada basically. Everything I know I read on the forums, and it's all true!
:lol:

That makes sense though.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Kamakazi

Quote from: Krandall on September 23, 2009, 12:10:05 PM
Gotcha. Hell if I know... I live in Canada basically. Everything I know I read on the forums, and it's all true!
:lol:

That makes sense though.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

russ-russ

I'd really like to see what the 5050 and the RJ would do in my bike.  Do you guys have a window of time that you're shooting for, or is it just when everything comes together?  Lemme know.

Troy

It's kind of when everything comes together with Adam being able to do it.  It will still be on a Sunday or Monday when the shop is closed so we'll have to see which weekend Adam is willing to come in on his days off.

Texas700

Who makes the MR HP cam?
2006 Raptor 734 12:5to1 piston, hot cam stage III, RF port work, ARP head studs, Kenny +2 TB Bore, I Shock +2 a arms, TCS zero preload shocks, Fasst Flex bars, OMF beadlocks, kenda klaw xcr tires, DR D reverse lever, one industry graphics, Rock nerf bars. FCI Intake, dynatek ignition.

Mtneer Man

Mr Hp is who makes them. His name is Eric Oldham. www.omwracing.com
T.W.S.S. Racing
Racers Edge AZ
Bo White (Velociraptor)
Stellar Machine and Performance

Troy

Web cuts that cam too.  Basically all of the cams we've mentioned are cut by Web with each individual having theirs cut to specification.

Colorado700R

from what I've read Mr. Horsepower is pretty ill and undergoing surgery.  Best of luck to him getting better.

RaptorRandy

Quote from: troywcc on September 24, 2009, 08:37:14 PM
Web cuts that cam too.  Basically all of the cams we've mentioned are cut by Web with each individual having theirs cut to specification.

It was my understanding that Eric, AKA MR Horspowers cam is not a variation of the Web 4 like all the others are, but a completey different design he developed.

:cheers:

Randy

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

RaptorRandy

Quote from: Colorado700R on September 25, 2009, 08:03:40 AM
from what I've read Mr. Horsepower is pretty ill and undergoing surgery.  Best of luck to him getting better.

Yes Eric has had a rough couple of weeks, thougths and prayers go out to him.

Randy

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Tim Barker

Quote from: RaptorRandy on September 25, 2009, 08:03:49 AM
Quote from: troywcc on September 24, 2009, 08:37:14 PM

It was my understanding that Eric, AKA MR Horspowers cam is not a variation of the Web 4 like all the others are, but a completey different design he developed.

:cheers:

Randy
I didn't know that our RHC14 was a variation of the web 4. I am pretty sure that I had 1 in my hands before the web4 came out. ;)

Barkers Performance
www.barkersexhaust.com