Cam Warz

Started by Troy, September 14, 2009, 04:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

The RJ by nature of the designer is absolute chaos  :lol:

Quadracers

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2009, 01:09:37 PM
Ok, since boy toy Troy is out of the picture for a bit.  Working a deal with 4gunz and tonto13 to try and get this done down by Dyno Mike in Little Sahara, OK.

And we'll still be sure to meet your timeline Tom, again thank you for your patience.

VR

Aaron

Sounds good!!! :thumbs:

VelociRaptor

What, no 5050 cam in the mix?

Ranger

Haha, apparently they already tested the 5050 and didn't like it enough to try it again....

Troy

I think the 50/50 is a good cam, it seems to be liking the big throttle bodies just like all the other cams do.  I think Mike and Roy are going to test the v3 against the RHC and Web4, maybe we'll test the RJ, Web4, RHC, and do a 50/50 again if we can get our hands on one.  I know Daniel is working on some new stuff cam-wise, as is Kenny.

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2009, 01:09:37 PM
Ok, since boy toy Troy is out of the picture for a bit.  Working a deal with 4gunz and tonto13 to try and get this done down by Dyno Mike in Little Sahara, OK.

And we'll still be sure to meet your timeline Tom, again thank you for your patience.

VR

Aaron

FYI, I remember talking with Dyno Mike and he is having a baby around Thanksgiving and was talking about taking several weeks off to help out and around the house.
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Troy

yeah I remember that too Matt, I'm sure glad I have access to a dyno :nod:  Sounds like I have a couple of custom grind cams coming for my own little cam test coming soon  :thumbs:

Krandall

Microphone checking. 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

crisco

So... What ever happened with the cam wars?  ???
Monster duals, FCI, PC3, Barker RHC14, RE 14:1, Trex II port, +3 throttle body, Dynatek programmable ignition, evac valve, 22" Haulers

Spartan

The web4 kicked the shit out of everyone else

crisco

Monster duals, FCI, PC3, Barker RHC14, RE 14:1, Trex II port, +3 throttle body, Dynatek programmable ignition, evac valve, 22" Haulers

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

crisco

Yeah yeah. I wanted to see the web 4 run with the RHC14, and the Mr. Horsepower cam. Guess this test never happened?  :confused: