Kenny at KDS still has my head, what would you do if it was you?

Started by MAN, September 11, 2009, 02:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: Colorado700R on September 12, 2009, 09:30:30 PM
Quote from: MAN on September 12, 2009, 09:22:18 PM
I know man.. It just gets me off that everyone is just oh poor Kenny.

I hear ya bro, I think everyone's been there.  Now especially :(

I've never won shit on any forum I've ever been on (and that's more than a few).  I woulda been doing backflips if I won.  That's why I take it personal to get you your stuff.  Free or otherwise a commitment is a commitment.

Alrighty folks, ya'll behave.  I gotta go spend some time with Nikki or I might get a flying drop kick to the gonads. :lol:

Goodnite all.  :thumbs:

Indeed you are right my love. I was starting to plan your pain for the night... but I was thinking more about getting the battery, jumper cables and motor oil out to make you scream like a girl.  ;)    :kiss:

Good night everyone... enjoy your weekend.  Drink, be merry, and be safe!   :bye:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Kamakazi

98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Colorado700R

Quote from: Lady4Fiddy on September 12, 2009, 09:35:34 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on September 12, 2009, 09:30:30 PM
Quote from: MAN on September 12, 2009, 09:22:18 PM
I know man.. It just gets me off that everyone is just oh poor Kenny.

I hear ya bro, I think everyone's been there.  Now especially :(

I've never won shit on any forum I've ever been on (and that's more than a few).  I woulda been doing backflips if I won.  That's why I take it personal to get you your stuff.  Free or otherwise a commitment is a commitment.

Alrighty folks, ya'll behave.  I gotta go spend some time with Nikki or I might get a flying drop kick to the gonads. :lol:

Goodnite all.  :thumbs:

Indeed you are right my love. I was starting to plan your pain for the night... but I was thinking more about getting the battery, jumper cables and motor oil out to make you scream like a girl.  ;)    :kiss:

Don't threaten me with a good time :lol:

Temptation

My thoughts exactly, all that makes for a good time    LOLOLOLOL

Pw383426

Quote from: Diggs59 on September 12, 2009, 09:09:24 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on September 12, 2009, 08:59:45 PM

Very true Troy, I think both have contributed to our community as a whole.  Perhaps Danial has made mistakes, obviously so has kenny.  I have personally learned allot from both, or from them via Troy.

Everyone has there allegiances, and that's cool cause when I do something stupid it's nice to know someones got my back.  

But I implore you all, lets get this issue solved for Man so whatever or who ever needs knowledge can get it from these smart folks if they so choose.

Thank GERD for beer on nights like these :thud:

:lol:

I'm tanked Colorado. I'll be the first tlo admit it, but when a hypocrite piles on I take it personal. Welp, there goes my custom curve Ignition.......oops.

Wow, have you ever put each cam on a Cam Doctor? The RJ cam and 5050 cam aren't similar, different specs on the entire cam.... but yet you have the nerve to come listen to some peeps that don't know either, and say he's stealing a cam? Not even close. I have nothing against you Diggs, but you're seriously getting your facts scewed. Lemme guess, you're gonna believe that DL stole ignition curves too? Lol... if you do that's even funnier. Where does Kenny have access to a dyno to even design his own curve? Any amateur hot rod guy can figure out that timing is subjectional to the motor, especially on the dyno. This is no different, DL has learned what timing works, and what doesnt, on the dyno... nothing more nothing less. If you think a guy can just pick a ignition curve, and expect it to be the best on a "oddball" motor, then you have alot to learn.... ok now I'm going to go get another bbeer  :sissy:

DL700

Damn, some of you guys are a bunch of HATERS>>. :rolleyes:

...From someone who actually owns a 700 and RIDES.....

I tell it like i see it,.....
I test it then Post it.....
I WILL not hold back..... I will not be MODEST.......I hate to say "I TOLD YOU SO....."
I've been down this road and have voiced my warnings......AND ALL THAT HAPPENS IS I GET BASHED>...

This is not ME VS anyone/////
THIS IS ME VS the WORLD!!!

OH, who cares if i dont care for BARKER DUALS.... Thats MY opinion and am free to express it...

How can you say an orange is the greatest fruit if you haven't tasted a peach???

IVE SEEN THEM ALL AND RAN THEM ALL many times!!!

MAN:
A ONE TIME OFFER>.....

to RESOLVE THIS ISSUE AND PUT A CLOSE TO THE DRAMA,

I WILL PERSONALLY COVER YOUR COSTS ON THE HEAD AND ANY SHIPPING YOU HAVE INVOLVED in this WHOLE MESS if the head never shows.........

Its not fair for one of my previous customer to get treated this way..

AFTER READING AND REREADING.......

DIGGS, go kick rocks..... you can send my HDD5050 cam back and I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY!!!!.... :thumbs:

.....your mind is clay in the hands of the DEVIL......
CUERVO RACING

Temptation

Hate to say but this is the shit that will drive people away from the  forum here if this persist, I SAY CHILL

socalrappy700

Quote from: DL700 on September 13, 2009, 01:28:23 AM
Damn, some of you guys are a bunch of HATERS>>. :rolleyes:

...From someone who actually owns a 700 and RIDES.....

I tell it like i see it,.....
I test it then Post it.....
I WILL not hold back..... I will not be MODEST.......I hate to say "I TOLD YOU SO....."
I've been down this road and have voiced my warnings......AND ALL THAT HAPPENS IS I GET BASHED>...

This is not ME VS anyone/////
THIS IS ME VS the WORLD!!!

OH, who cares if i dont care for BARKER DUALS.... Thats MY opinion and am free to express it...

How can you say an orange is the greatest fruit if you haven't tasted a peach???

IVE SEEN THEM ALL AND RAN THEM ALL many times!!!

MAN:
A ONE TIME OFFER>.....

I WILL PERSONALLY COVER YOUR COSTS ON THE HEAD AND ANY SHIPPING YOU HAVE INVOLVED in this WHOLE MESS if the head never shows.........

AFTER READING AND REREADING.......

DIGGS, go kick rocks..... you can send my HDD5050 cam back and I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY!!!!.... :thumbs:

.....your mind is clay in the hands of the DEVIL......

This is not you against the world.  The problem we have is when you go to any Kenny thread to start shit, very immature and the last thing a business owner should be doing.  We are very thankful for all that you have given the atv community such as help with trouble shooting or the maps you have posted but this does start crap that we have to deal with.  Stay out of all Kenny threads and things will be much easier for us.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

11Raptor

I say shut this thread down....Lock it up  :confused:  Just me though.

Michael
-2K7 Raptor700 SE2
-Houser +3/4 Blue Steering Stem
-Pro Taper Black SE bars
-ProArmor Kill Switch w/wrist teather
-ProArmor Skid Plates
-ProArmor FAT Peg Black Nerf's
-ITP Holeshot XCR's on ITP SS112's machined w/black
-Yoshi RS-2 Full Titanium Exhaust
-Quadbox FI Power Box
-2K5 2500 Dodge Cummins 4x4 QC w/35's
-EDGE w/Att.

MAN

MAN:
A ONE TIME OFFER>.....

Daniel thank you very much man but I'll have to pass! :thumbs: I think he will get it to me it's just when..  :rolleyes:

Quote from: 11Raptor on September 13, 2009, 08:28:43 AM
I say shut this thread down....Lock it up  :confused:  Just me though.

Michael

Why would you do that? I think people should be able to speak their mind on a forum, especially if they're getting lied to by a builder. Yes, I do think Diggs got a little off track with it last night but he is entitled to his opinion. I just don't feel the same. 

07 Raptor 700r
PC3, DMC Force 4's, FCI with box, CP 11:1 piston, HDD/Web 5050 cam, Kibblewhite Springs, VelociRaptor Trex II +1 port, +2 TB, 07-09 YZ450f Tusk clutch kit, Ron Woods clutch springs, Evac, Dynatek with HDD map, i5500 +2 LT kit, WiigStyle rear shock, CCP, Hiper CF1 beadlocks, GNCC's and more..

MAN

I will say that I am done until I see if it comes this week. :thumbs:
07 Raptor 700r
PC3, DMC Force 4's, FCI with box, CP 11:1 piston, HDD/Web 5050 cam, Kibblewhite Springs, VelociRaptor Trex II +1 port, +2 TB, 07-09 YZ450f Tusk clutch kit, Ron Woods clutch springs, Evac, Dynatek with HDD map, i5500 +2 LT kit, WiigStyle rear shock, CCP, Hiper CF1 beadlocks, GNCC's and more..

Colorado700R

Quote from: MAN on September 13, 2009, 09:16:28 AM
MAN:
A ONE TIME OFFER>.....

Daniel thank you very much man but I'll have to pass! :thumbs: I think he will get it to me it's just when..  :rolleyes:

Quote from: 11Raptor on September 13, 2009, 08:28:43 AM
I say shut this thread down....Lock it up  :confused:  Just me though.

Michael

Why would you do that? I think people should be able to speak their mind on a forum, especially if they're getting lied to by a builder. Yes, I do think Diggs got a little off track with it last night but he is entitled to his opinion. I just don't feel the same.  

I agree buddy.  It's funny how when Danial retorted to his critics, now everyone wants to shut it down.

The point always has been to get Man his head, Period!!  

As far as Danial in Kenny's threads, they're not the only couple that are like oil and water, plenty others here have been the same way in the past, and we've always dealt with it just fine. I work with true genius everyday, and I can tell you if you want the best ideas or most progressive design you lock the two guys with the most radical countering ideas in a room, and let them hash it out.  That's excatly what I see when DL and kenny throw down in a design/ build/tuning thread.

There's allot of conjecture going on here about the past that has no bearing on Man's issue.  I doubt anyone knows the past issues between kenny and DL except them, and that's their business, not ours to speculate like monday morning QBs.

Like I said, I would like to spread facts, not BS.

Fact:  Kenny owes Man a head
Fact:  Aaron's calling kenny now
Fact: DL has, and is offering help to Man :thumbs:
Fact: both gentleman have a huge knowledge base that we all can benefit from
Fact:  Drinking and posting = bad juju :lol:

Kamakazi

Quote from: Colorado700R on September 13, 2009, 09:35:39 AM

I work with true genius everyday, and I can tell you if you want the best ideas or most progressive design you lock the two guys with the most radical countering ideas in a room, and let them hash it out.  

lol, do both parties walk out of the room in the end?  or do they get carried out on stretchers?  :sissy:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Colorado700R

Quote from: kamakazi on September 13, 2009, 11:10:03 AM
Quote from: Colorado700R on September 13, 2009, 09:35:39 AM

I work with true genius everyday, and I can tell you if you want the best ideas or most progressive design you lock the two guys with the most radical countering ideas in a room, and let them hash it out. 

lol, do both parties walk out of the room in the end?  or do they get carried out on stretchers?  :sissy:

Sometimes both :rofl: but just like any other fight, when it's over they seem to have a little better understanding of one another, and a bit more respect too.

Pw383426

Drinking and posting is bad Juju  :lol: Hot damn drunk posting.....

Socal, if you think DL jumps in and shits on all of Kenny's threads, I can bring up another 10 threads DL has posted that Kenny has come in on, made false accusations, and expect people to drink the kool aid without backing up any facts  :rolleyes:

Chilling out is a good idea though. Kennys gonna have alot of typing to do on alot of threads when he gets back  :lol: