Kenny at KDS still has my head, what would you do if it was you?

Started by MAN, September 11, 2009, 02:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diggs59

Quote from: troywcc on September 12, 2009, 08:44:34 PM
Now I'll defend Kenny and Daniel, both are good guys to ME.  Both have supplied me with some good knowledge and hooked me up with parts, etc.  I stay in communication with both of these guys on a daily basis and their fued is funny to me and they both know I think it is.  I'm not going to take sides because I consider both of them good guys.  FOR THE RECORD:  The guys that think Daniel doesn't know shit and steals ideas doesn't know Daniel at all.  When Daniel first started he made some mistakes and he has learned from them.  Daniel is a very smart guy and he has come along way from where he first started in this industry.  He doesn't claim to be a builder either.  Did he steal Kenny's cam design?  Where did Kenny's cam design come from, did Kenny steal his cam design from another grind?  It happens, IMHO Kenny's , Daniel's, Barker's, and a few other cams out there are all spin offs of the Web4.  And the Web4 I'm pretty sure was an improvement over the x4.  We all know Kenny is a smart guy too.  Both of these guys have a business to run and they are grown ass men, it's not up to us to tell them how to run thier businesses, and they can each do business as they see fit.  I'm not saying anything that has went down has been right on either side, but Daniel damn sure hasn't just been a leech on Kenny's knowledge and everyone else's.  I don't consider myself an idiot by any means and Daniel has helped me multiple times and others out there.  He has a shitload more knowledge that alot of people give him credit for, and alot of it is learned from the school of hard knocks, which is the best schooling someone can get.  Not trying to start a Daniel or Kenny fan club here but bashing Daniel or Kenny at this point doesn't do shit to fix this guys problem.

Bottom line is: You can claim that buliders have stolen  designs from each other. That happens, BUT it has never been more evident than DL700 in this case. He constantly raids threads regarding Kenny and always has his .02 cents to give on the subject.... yet at the same time is resonsible for taking Kennys designs and reproducing them for his own gain. Can you say hypocrite?

Colorado700R

Very true Troy, I think both have contributed to our community as a whole.  Perhaps Danial has made mistakes, obviously so has kenny.  I have personally learned allot from both, or from them via Troy.

Everyone has there allegiances, and that's cool cause when I do something stupid it's nice to know someones got my back.  

But I implore you all, lets get this issue solved for Man so whatever or who ever needs knowledge can get it from these smart folks if they so choose.

Thank GERD for beer on nights like these :thud:

:lol:

Kamakazi

Quote from: Colorado700R on September 12, 2009, 08:22:30 PM
lets hold fire on DL gentlmen.  He has and is helping some of kenny's customers get their builds running right, while kenny is incommunicado

I agree there is no need to anyone to be executing an agenda against someone, but facts are facts, and as a forum we tend to like to share the facts and squash the BS.

To me it's less about the delay, and more about communication and keep your end of the deal up.

So, back to the point of the thread....I'm going to call kenny tomorrow morning again.  I will ask him straight up if he needs anything more for Man's head.  If so, I will take it on myself to make whatever financial contributions are necessary to get man his parts ASAP.  

From there on in, it will be between myself and kenny to square up.

Aaron

im not sure if im up to date or not, but i think that kenny is having a hard time getting valves and springs.  It usually is a problem for smaller build companies because you have to buy enough valves/springs at once to make it worth while for a company to do a run of them.  with hard financial times and Kenny not being the most business savy person (ask him he will admit it) it is hard to come up with that kind of cash.  i dont believe that kenny is trying to get rich selling his product, he is just doing what he loves, and that makes him a huge inovator, and that is the way the community should want him to be.  as for the phone calls not being returned, its plain shitty, but he isnt makin a livin selling his parts, he has to go and pound nails or go roofing in friggin hot temperatures.  Point is its his home phone and people are calling all times of the day, i know he loves talking to all of us but he has a life and a wife and kids.  Im sorry that MAN feels he was left in the corner and yes kenny should have called, but if it were you would you send a part to a customer who paid full price, or to a customer who won a build first?
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Diggs59

Quote from: Colorado700R on September 12, 2009, 08:59:45 PM

Very true Troy, I think both have contributed to our community as a whole.  Perhaps Danial has made mistakes, obviously so has kenny.  I have personally learned allot from both, or from them via Troy.

Everyone has there allegiances, and that's cool cause when I do something stupid it's nice to know someones got my back.  

But I implore you all, lets get this issue solved for Man so whatever or who ever needs knowledge can get it from these smart folks if they so choose.

I'm tanked Colorado. I'll be the first tlo admit it, but when a hypocrite piles on I take it personal. Welp, there goes my custom curve Ignition.......oops.

Colorado700R

Quote from: Diggs59 on September 12, 2009, 09:09:24 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on September 12, 2009, 08:59:45 PM

Very true Troy, I think both have contributed to our community as a whole.  Perhaps Danial has made mistakes, obviously so has kenny.  I have personally learned allot from both, or from them via Troy.

I'm tanked Colorado. I'll be the first tlo admit it, but when a hypocrite piles on I take it personal. Welp, there goes my custom curve Ignition.......oops.

I go no problem with a guy who's passionate about his ethics. :thumbs:

Colorado700R

MAN

I had to buy a head to send to him. At the time I won the head, my wife had just lost her job and started back to school. We lost an income of over $50,000 but I still found a way to get the money for the head and you don't hear me asking for a pass. Yeah $50,000 might not be much to some of you but in WV that is pretty good. ;)  All I wanted was some fucking feedback from the man. 
07 Raptor 700r
PC3, DMC Force 4's, FCI with box, CP 11:1 piston, HDD/Web 5050 cam, Kibblewhite Springs, VelociRaptor Trex II +1 port, +2 TB, 07-09 YZ450f Tusk clutch kit, Ron Woods clutch springs, Evac, Dynatek with HDD map, i5500 +2 LT kit, WiigStyle rear shock, CCP, Hiper CF1 beadlocks, GNCC's and more..

Colorado700R

Quote from: MAN on September 12, 2009, 09:16:09 PM
I had to buy a head to send to him. At the time I won the head, my wife had just lost her job and started back to school. We lost an income of over $50,000 but I still found a way to get the money for the head and you don't hear me asking for a pass. Yeah $50,000 might not be much to some of you but in WV that is pretty good. ;)  All I wanted was some fucking feedback from the man. 

50K ain't nothing sneeze at, and we'll get you your parts bro, You got my word that I'll do what i can.

MAN

I know man.. It just gets me off that everyone is just oh poor Kenny. IMO it's not that way when he is screwing people over.
07 Raptor 700r
PC3, DMC Force 4's, FCI with box, CP 11:1 piston, HDD/Web 5050 cam, Kibblewhite Springs, VelociRaptor Trex II +1 port, +2 TB, 07-09 YZ450f Tusk clutch kit, Ron Woods clutch springs, Evac, Dynatek with HDD map, i5500 +2 LT kit, WiigStyle rear shock, CCP, Hiper CF1 beadlocks, GNCC's and more..

Lady4Fiddy

Okay lets wrap this up for the night. This obviously is a problem but everyone having a war on RS isn't gonna solve it. I know Aaron has been on the phone for the last couple of days trying to get this sorted out. And tonight I would like to spend a little time with him, but it won't happen if he has to stay on here to referee among everyone on here.

So can we all just settle down and get along for he rest of the night?   :kiss:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

MAN

Quote from: Lady4Fiddy on September 12, 2009, 09:23:57 PM
Okay lets wrap this up for the night. This obviously is a problem but everyone having a war on RS isn't gonna solve it. I know Aaron has been on the phone for the last couple of days trying to get this sorted out. And tonight I would like to spend a little time with him, but it won't happen if he has to stay on here to referee among everyone on here.

:rofl: I'm done!  :thumbs: For now..
07 Raptor 700r

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: MAN on September 12, 2009, 09:26:55 PM

:rofl: I'm done!  :thumbs: For now..

Thank you!  ;)

dabigbratj

get the FERK out he is mine  :sissy:

:humper:
the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

Colorado700R

Quote from: MAN on September 12, 2009, 09:22:18 PM
I know man.. It just gets me off that everyone is just oh poor Kenny.

I hear ya bro, I think everyone's been there.  Now especially :(

I've never won shit on any forum I've ever been on (and that's more than a few).  I woulda been doing backflips if I won.  That's why I take it personal to get you your stuff.  Free or otherwise a commitment is a commitment.

Alrighty folks, ya'll behave.  I gotta go spend some time with Nikki or I might get a flying drop kick to the gonads. :lol:

Goodnite all.  :thumbs:

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: dabigbratj on September 12, 2009, 09:29:42 PM

So can we all just settle down and get along for the rest of the night?   :kiss:

get the FERK out he is mine  :sissy:

:humper:

Shutty Jake ... Aaron is mine!