Kenny at KDS still has my head, what would you do if it was you?

Started by MAN, September 11, 2009, 02:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alkire193

Dude ive spoke with Kenny a bit and im not totally un-pissed about the way I was treated during my KDS build but he does work for other companies. Last I spoke to him (no names) these companies are not paying him for the products he does for them. So hes shelling out stuff, but isnt getting paid. Its starting to take its toll. The no call back thing gets me pissed to no end but I know hes hurtin cause no one will pay for what they do. Im sorry this happened to you. But after all the waiting my build is screaming, and even though it sucked with all the waiting, that sweet moment of ignition had me break dancing on my lawn in front of some really creeped out kids and their parents. When it comes, you're gonna love it man. Good luck!

MAN

Quote from: preddy08 on September 11, 2009, 08:59:42 PM
Quote from: MAN on September 11, 2009, 08:47:12 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on September 11, 2009, 03:42:28 PM
Well, I just received my head (Actually it's at Troywcc's house).  I hope MAN's is on it's way too.

I want to point out the fact that Kenny has had my head a month longer then Colorado700R's and he has his head back first...  ??? Colorado700R you know I'm not mad at you, it's all good with us. :thumbs: This is just BS and I just think people should know what kind of business Kenny at KDS runs. This whole deal has been shady on Kenny's part. :(  

I hate to tell you but, thats the name of the game. 4 out of 5 parts I order take atleast 2-3 times longer than expected. It doesn't matter who it comes from.

It's the name of the game when he is sending my head to someone else? ??? You wrong on that man... Bo did two port jobs for me in a quarter of the time KDS has had that head.  
07 Raptor 700r
PC3, DMC Force 4's, FCI with box, CP 11:1 piston, HDD/Web 5050 cam, Kibblewhite Springs, VelociRaptor Trex II +1 port, +2 TB, 07-09 YZ450f Tusk clutch kit, Ron Woods clutch springs, Evac, Dynatek with HDD map, i5500 +2 LT kit, WiigStyle rear shock, CCP, Hiper CF1 beadlocks, GNCC's and more..

preddy08

Quote from: MAN on September 11, 2009, 09:09:27 PM
Quote from: preddy08 on September 11, 2009, 08:59:42 PM
Quote from: MAN on September 11, 2009, 08:47:12 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on September 11, 2009, 03:42:28 PM
Well, I just received my head (Actually it's at Troywcc's house).  I hope MAN's is on it's way too.

I want to point out the fact that Kenny has had my head a month longer then Colorado700R's and he has his head back first...  ??? Colorado700R you know I'm not mad at you, it's all good with us. :thumbs: This is just BS and I just think people should know what kind of business Kenny at KDS runs. This whole deal has been shady on Kenny's part. :(  

I hate to tell you but, thats the name of the game. 4 out of 5 parts I order take atleast 2-3 times longer than expected. It doesn't matter who it comes from.

It's the name of the game when he is sending my head to someone else? ??? You wrong on that man... Bo did two port jobs for me in a quarter of the time KDS has had that head.  

Bos just a special breed  :lol:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

DL700

.....1 year and counting on a KFX head....  ???

.....4 months for a 700 head.....

For you guys wanting cylinder head work, just go DIRECT to someone who has it in stock or who cuts it local or in house and eliminate the 2 extra weeks of shipping....

any decent shop dealing cylinder heads should have a few extra cores on the shelf for fast turnaround JMHO

Ive been VERY VERY happy with RACERS EDGE and  KENZ CYCLE TECH on their turn around time and port work!
CUERVO RACING

DL700

Quote from: Alkire193 on September 11, 2009, 09:00:58 PM
Dude ive spoke with Kenny a bit and im not totally un-pissed about the way I was treated during my KDS build but he does work for other companies. Last I spoke to him (no names) these companies are not paying him for the products he does for them. So hes shelling out stuff, but isnt getting paid. Its starting to take its toll. The no call back thing gets me pissed to no end but I know hes hurtin cause no one will pay for what they do. Im sorry this happened to you. But after all the waiting my build is screaming, and even though it sucked with all the waiting, that sweet moment of ignition had me break dancing on my lawn in front of some really creeped out kids and their parents. When it comes, you're gonna love it man. Good luck!

Sounds too similar to what i was told...... Any decent business owner should have enough  cash cushion to support the possibility of such thing(which i highly doubt happened.....Products/services and PAID prior to shipping........
CUERVO RACING

1badazz_700r

the name of the game is not to wait 2-3 times longer to get the parts.If you dont stock what your selling then you shouldnt be selling. Its a different case if im buying something and you tell me its gonna be a few weeks cause its on back order, thats fine. When you pay for something and shipping and your told you will have it by this day and you wait a month and a half plus you cant go riding you tend to get pissed. So preddy im not judging someone's economic status. Im simply saying how can you get involved in this type of business and pull this  :mad: on people and expect them to come back. cause racers edge has a turn around time of 2-3 days and thats where kenny sends his heads. So my opinion is this head should have been done months ago.

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

Colorado700R

Quote from: DL700 on September 12, 2009, 03:20:06 AM
Quote from: Colorado700R on September 11, 2009, 02:54:01 PM
I just left a message for Kenny, pleading with him to at least call you to give you a status.  I don't know what else to tell you :(

:jaw:

AS THE SITE ADMINISTRATOR THAT IS ALL U HAVE to SAY????

<<<<<<Its your SPONSOR>>>>>

This issue is as much between RS and kenny, as it is with Man (mike) and kenny.   I have talked to mike personally, and he knows we are doing everything we can. 

As for how we handle our sponsor, that's a bridge we'll cross when all parts and proper $$ have exchanged hands. Till then, we remain a medium for people to try and spur communication, and more importantly action out of him to get their due parts/$$.

I believe Kenny has buried himself good this time, and allot of people will take notice.

MAN

DL700 the administrators on here have been doing all they can do to get my head to me.. :thumbs: What can a man do when Kenny will not call you back and when he calls you can't hold him to his word. ::)
07 Raptor 700r
PC3, DMC Force 4's, FCI with box, CP 11:1 piston, HDD/Web 5050 cam, Kibblewhite Springs, VelociRaptor Trex II +1 port, +2 TB, 07-09 YZ450f Tusk clutch kit, Ron Woods clutch springs, Evac, Dynatek with HDD map, i5500 +2 LT kit, WiigStyle rear shock, CCP, Hiper CF1 beadlocks, GNCC's and more..

1badazz_700r

Im glad to see the right people are taking the appropriate steps to help make things right. another reason this forum is such a close community.

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

DL700

:thumbs:
Good to hear the right people are involved....

Legal action is such a PAIN.....but it is there for a reason.... its hard to say where you draw the line.
CUERVO RACING

Troy

Don't worry MAN, Aaron will be waiting twice as long as you to actually get his head.  It's currently on ebay with a buy it now price of 399.  Daddy needs a nitrous kit :P

Colorado700R

Ever hear the phrase "Never FERK with a man trained in high-explosives" ??

:lol:

fireman5166

Quote from: troywcc on September 12, 2009, 11:38:57 AM
Don't worry MAN, Aaron will be waiting twice as long as you to actually get his head.  It's currently on ebay with a buy it now price of 399.  Daddy needs a nitrous kit :P

I will give ya $500.00 for it.  :nod:
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
12,13,14,15, tooth front sprockets
38,40, rear sprockets

Troy

500 sounds good bro but he only lives two hours from me, that's probably considered extremely close range where he works.

Colorado700R