Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Quote O' The Day  (Read 142604 times)

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
Re: Quote O' The Day
« Reply #2130 on: May 14, 2012, 03:05:58 PM »
[Today at 03:34:47 PM] del ban Geo: we all like a little dick in our buttz every now and then

quotes because he concurs.  :thumbs:  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2131 on: May 15, 2012, 07:20:20 AM »
"No one likes a straight road but the man who pays for it, or who, when he travels, is brute enough to wish to get to his journey's end." -Sheridan Le Fanu

Joseph Thomas Sheridan Le Fanu was an Irish Gothic writer who was influential in the early development of the ghost story. He is best-known for the Purcell Papers, short stories written as the personal experiences of a priest named Francis Purcell, and a mystery novel, Uncle Silas. Some scholars credit Le Fanu with popularizing story archetypes that would later be appropriated by more well-known writers. Uncle Silas bears similarities to Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Firm of Girdlestone, which appeared some 25 years later, and Le Fanu's vampire novel Carmilla similarly predated Bram Stoker's Dracula by 25 years.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Magz

• Site Sponsor
  • Street Cred: 12
    • Email
« Reply #2132 on: May 16, 2012, 12:24:27 PM »
[Today at 11:22:52 AM] Geo: dont want to bite down on tha tbtich and ahve it squirtin all voer my mouth

usual talk on RS........
I think preddys meat was the topic of this conversation....... :lol:

notice the spelling...........thats how you know its authentic geo typing........

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2133 on: May 18, 2012, 09:57:53 AM »
[Today at 10:57:03 AM] del ban Geo: the first time i tried it funenrs i thought it was kinda gross

[Today at 10:57:08 AM] del ban Geo: but im lovin it now

[Today at 10:57:21 AM] del ban PeelsSE2: funny

[Today at 10:57:26 AM] del ban PeelsSE2: you said the same thing about dick

« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 10:06:24 AM by PeelsSE2 »

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #2134 on: May 18, 2012, 10:03:12 AM »
[Today at 10:57:03 AM] del ban Geo: the first time i tried it funenrs i thought it was kinda gross

[Today at 10:57:08 AM] del ban Geo: but im lovin it now

[Today at 10:57:26 AM] del ban Krandall: I said the same thing about dick

:confused:

you go boy
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 10:06:43 AM by PeelsSE2 »
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2135 on: May 18, 2012, 10:10:38 AM »
[Today at 10:57:03 AM] del ban PeelsSE2: the first time i tried funners i thought it was kinda gross

[Today at 10:57:08 AM] del ban PeelsSE2: but im lovin it now

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #2136 on: May 18, 2012, 10:12:36 AM »
[Today at 10:57:03 AM] del ban PeelsSE2: the first time i tried funners i thought it was kinda gross

[Today at 10:57:08 AM] del ban PeelsSE2: but im lovin it now

once you go funners, you never go back  :thumbs:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2137 on: May 18, 2012, 10:18:14 AM »
:rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2138 on: May 18, 2012, 10:36:40 AM »
[Today at 11:35:59 AM] del ban PeelsSE2: If you never got the meat, your mind wouldnt have the power to even be curious about wtf you should eat.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #2139 on: May 18, 2012, 10:44:33 AM »
[Today at 11:35:59 AM] del ban PeelsSE2: If you never got the meat, your mind wouldnt have the power to even be curious about wtf you should eat.

not only just funny.

that is a 100% true statement.   :thumbs:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2140 on: May 29, 2012, 07:09:17 AM »
"We drive by night. Nevertheless our reason penetrates the darkness enough to show us a little of the road ahead. It is by the light of reason that we interpret the signposts and make out the landmarks along our way." -Thomas Merton

Merton was among the most prominent Catholic thinkers of the 20th century. He cut an unusual, colorful figure for an ordained Trappist monk (Merton studied Eastern religions, adored jazz and enjoyed a level of celebrity rarely experienced by men of the cloth). The above quote is from his meditation on the 16th century Spanish mystic St. John of the Cross. "The obstacles we meet on the way to contemplation and sanctity must be removed not by miracles but by common sense guided by the light of faith and animated by the power of divine grace."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2141 on: May 29, 2012, 03:23:59 PM »
talking about preddy and raptor rorum

[Today at 04:22:11 PM] PeelsSE2: http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff304/peels660/100_1649.jpg

[Today at 04:22:17 PM] PeelsSE2: I <3 crown

[Today at 04:22:21 PM] Mad Dog: http://s12.postimage.org/h0qc655tp/100_1651.jpg

[Today at 04:22:40 PM] PeelsSE2: lol

[Today at 04:23:02 PM] Krandall: :rofl:

[Today at 04:23:12 PM] Krandall: love that he's trying to rub off the r :rofl:

[Today at 04:23:23 PM] PeelsSE2: hes always trying to rub something off

[Today at 04:23:29 PM] Mad Dog: :rofl:

[Today at 04:23:36 PM] Krandall: HEYOH!!!

[Today at 04:23:42 PM] PeelsSE2: good lord at the drippy shoe polish

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2142 on: May 30, 2012, 07:18:12 AM »
"We are what we have been told about ourselves. We are the sum of the messages we have received. The true messages. The false messages." -Donald Barthelme

"I don't believe that we are what we do although many thinkers argue otherwise," Barthelme wrote in the short story "Jaws," from his collection Forty Stories. "I believe that what we do is, very often, a poor approximation of what we are -- an imperfect manifestation of a much better totality. Even the best of us sometimes bite off, as it were, less than we can chew." An author of postmodern fiction, Barthelme is mostly remembered for his short stories, though he did write four novels, including 1967's Snow White, a retelling of the classic fairy tale (the above quote is from the play based on this book).

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #2143 on: May 30, 2012, 08:32:48 AM »
"We are what we have been told about ourselves. We are the sum of the messages we have received. The true messages. The false messages." -Donald Barthelme

"I don't believe that we are what we do although many thinkers argue otherwise," Barthelme wrote in the short story "Jaws," from his collection Forty Stories. "I believe that what we do is, very often, a poor approximation of what we are -- an imperfect manifestation of a much better totality. Even the best of us sometimes bite off, as it were, less than we can chew." An author of postmodern fiction, Barthelme is mostly remembered for his short stories, though he did write four novels, including 1967's Snow White, a retelling of the classic fairy tale (the above quote is from the play based on this book).

that means you are a homo... :rofl: because we said so.  :rofl:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2144 on: May 31, 2012, 07:28:55 AM »
"Even in hell, if a man was a man, you'd know it." -Stephen Vincent Benet

This quote is from "The Devil and Daniel Webster," the short story for which Benet is most well known (he also wrote "By the Waters of Babylon" and the narrative poem "John Brown's Body," which inspired the lyrics of the iconic Civil War song). The story follows a Faustian bargain made by farmer Jabez Stone and lawyer Daniel Webster's courtroom defense at his trial. The description of Webster's oratory continues: "And he wasn't pleading for any one person any more, though his voice rang like an organ. He was telling the story and the failures and the endless journey of mankind. They got tricked and trapped and bamboozled, but it was a great journey. And no demon that was ever foaled could know the inwardness of it. It took a man to do that."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: