Fact O' The Day

Started by Krandall, July 07, 2009, 07:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

funyun

Quote from: Krandall on January 06, 2010, 08:42:09 AM
'The gym isn't the only place where a man can cut his risk of heart attack or stroke.'

While the gym is an obvious place to get exercise and cut one's risk of suffering a heart attack or stroke, don't overlook the bedroom: mounting evidence indicates the role of an active sex life in reducing risk factors as well, since not only is sex a cardiovascular workout in its own right, it also contributes to reducing stress and allowing for a better night's sleep -- both important in overall health.

Doin my part to a healthy life!  :batman: :clap:

I heard man on man is twice the workout, you must be pretty healthy

Colorado700R

'The gym isn't the only place where a man can cut his risk of heart attack or stroke.'

While the gym is an obvious place to get exercise and cut one's risk of suffering a heart attack or stroke, don't overlook the bedroom: mounting evidence indicates the role of an active sex life in reducing risk factors as well, since not only is sex a cardiovascular workout in its own right, it also contributes to reducing stress and allowing for a better night's sleep -- both important in overall health.

Well then...I must make Lydia Uber healthy :nod:

funyun

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: Colorado700R on January 19, 2010, 01:03:40 PM

Is that why I am not getting healthy? You use all your energy on Lydia?   :mad:

Randy... Man up and get over here and make me healthy!  :kiss:    :nana:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Krandall

:rofl:

I need a plane ticket.. Aarons. lucky, he's like a sniper. and has the jet stream going his way. :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Quote from: Lady4Fiddy on January 19, 2010, 02:50:53 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on January 19, 2010, 01:03:40 PM

Is that why I am not getting healthy? You use all your energy on Lydia?   :mad:

Randy... Man up and get over here and make me healthy!  :kiss:    :nana:

Randy???....Man up?....That's like asking a Donkey to enter the Kentucky derby....E for effort but inevitably it's just going to be embarrassing

:lol:

phucker

hahahhahahahhahhahhaahhahhaahhahahahhaha

i still like you randi

Peelz

E for effort F for fail lol
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

funyun

I was just reading Peels last post and when I radio'd to the back I almost said "truck 15 is a fail" but caught my self at the fa

Krandall

'People who carry a gun are more likely to be killed by gunfire than those who don't.'

According to a two-year study carried out by researchers at the University of Pennsylvania that looked at 677 shooting victims in the Philadelphia area, a person raises his risk factor of losing his life at the business end of a gun by 4.2% if he too is carrying a gun.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

funyun

just my guess, but most of the time people carrying the guns are the ones that get into gun fights..... hence dying more often?

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

true stat there. Reason being, if you have a gun, and are threatened with a gun and you pull yours out, the other person will fire first out of fear. You are dead with your gun in your hand :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

'You can't walk on Muhammad Ali's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. '

There are over 2,000 people, groups and other entertainment entities represented by stars embedded in concrete along the Hollywood Walk of Fame, but according to Ana Martinez, who was in 2007 the vice president of media relations for the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, when boxing legend Muhammad Ali was offered his own star in 2002, he only agreed one on condition: that his star couldn't be stepped on. For this reason, Ali's star can be found mounted on the wall at the entrance to the Kodak Theater.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Krandall

'No less than 21 of the first 23 astronauts in space were first-born children.'

Recent research out of Harvard confirms what many already believed: birth order has a tremendous influence on personality. Specifically, first-born children are often more responsible and tend to be high achievers in comparison with their less-responsible younger siblings. In addition to that, first-born children tend to make friends with other first-born kids and so on down the line; even only children tend to prefer one another's company.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: