2009 Little Sahara RaptorSource Rally Pics and Stories......

Started by socalrappy700, June 22, 2009, 09:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

disco

Houston area. 

I'm planning on going but it's not 100% yet.  I'd say 95%.  I'll have to use the last of my sick days.  Hoping to get Wed-Fri off.  Probably just be Thurs & Fri though.  Head back Sunday afternoon.  Work nights so assuming Thursday off, I'd leave around 12 or 1 pm on Thursday. 

If anybody else is around here without a ride, I have room for a couple of quads on my trailer.  Four door truck and 18' trailer.  Kind of sucky for me to offer a ride and not be 100% but I'm working on it.  Looks like me and a buddy going so far.

mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

preddy08

Now whos quad are we gonna Jerry rig when Larmy says "Hey yall watch this" again?
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

preddy08

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on September 19, 2009, 02:32:42 PM
So your saying your going, Preddy? :clap:

i got the ok from the old lady, but I'll have to check on funds. I highly doubt it, we have a new house to furinsh from scratch. Coin is going to be short!

jstev

I got some extra coins :lol:.  Everyone just dig in there couch, under the seat in their truck, or anywhere else you find change and save it for preddy.

preddy08

Quote from: jstev on September 19, 2009, 10:24:52 PM
I got some extra coins :lol:.  Everyone just dig in there couch, under the seat in their truck, or anywhere else you find change and save it for preddy.

I like how you think  :thumbs:

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: disco on September 18, 2009, 04:22:50 AM
Houston area. 

I'm planning on going but it's not 100% yet.  I'd say 95%.  I'll have to use the last of my sick days.  Hoping to get Wed-Fri off.  Probably just be Thurs & Fri though.  Head back Sunday afternoon.  Work nights so assuming Thursday off, I'd leave around 12 or 1 pm on Thursday. 

If anybody else is around here without a ride, I have room for a couple of quads on my trailer.  Four door truck and 18' trailer.  Kind of sucky for me to offer a ride and not be 100% but I'm working on it.  Looks like me and a buddy going so far.

Keep me posted.   :thumbs:
Matt
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

socalrappy700

Time to get the plans in order.  I'm flat broke but I can bring all the camping gear we'll need.  Just let me know what you want....I should have it. 

Give me a buzz one of these nights Gunny and we'll plan out the weekend. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on September 21, 2009, 07:16:22 PM
Time to get the plans in order.  I'm flat broke but I can bring all the camping gear we'll need.  Just let me know what you want....I should have it. 

Give me a buzz one of these nights Gunny and we'll plan out the weekend. 

If some brings a pit, I can bring a bunch of meat to BBQ!  My BBQ pit is not portable   ::)
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

socalrappy700

I'll start a list on the first post.  You're in for the meat....someone needs to bring the heat.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

NaturalRaptor

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Gunz

The campsites have built in grills, kinda small but they are there. 6-8 burgers at the most.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar