2009 Little Sahara RaptorSource Rally Pics and Stories......

Started by socalrappy700, June 22, 2009, 09:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on September 28, 2009, 07:02:13 PM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on September 28, 2009, 11:18:00 AM
I will smooth out the dunes for you guys this weekend. ;) By smooth out, I mean piss on. :lol:

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on September 24, 2009, 06:19:13 AM
Looks like I'm out, I wont even have the cash to help with gas.  If anyone is coming through my area and needs camping gear they are welcome to it.

and I quote: You sir, have lost my respect :lol:  jk, that blows.

You're still taking a dune trip, I'm not.  No respect for you.  Back to your corner.

just barely. :lol:  Sorry man.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

NaturalRaptor

It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Troy

My mechanic buddy Adam may be going along with us on this trip, it will be fun to meet dyno Mike, those two are butt buddy's.  I can't wait to stick my bike on his dyno and do some low altitude keyboard racing, lol.

MORAPTOR700

This topic has has sat dormat for a few days and just wondering if people are still going. Is there going to be any type of roll call and what are people bringing (food, grill, fire wood, drinks, ?). Its only a few weeks away and I know I can't wait. Is there going to be anybody there on Thursday in the afternoon and that when I plan on arriving. I plan on leaving Thursday morning around 4:00 am and have app. a 9 hr drive but will be stopping a few times. Would possible like a cell # to contact someone when I arrive so I know were to park and etc as I have never been there. Thanks Tony
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange

Gunz

Oh yeah, its on like Donkey Kong!  Maaaaybe one of the admins can update the list of who's going and what needs need to be met. I know the list is 1000 people long.

Ok
Roll Call...who's in?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

racinjason68

LOL just cause it has sat dormant for a few days I dont think that means no one is going....

Still in.
Gonna be stupid you better be tuff.  

Got duals ?

Krandall

I've updated the list for as much as I can see. Let me know if you need any changes ect... :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on October 03, 2009, 07:43:19 PM
I've updated the list for as much as I can see. Let me know if you need any changes ect... :thumbs:

Can't make this one so I updated the list.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

tonto13

Hell I will run the grill and should be bringing one and the gas for it. I have a friend coming with me. I should be there about noon on friday.
MSAWS= My Sh*t Always Works Sometimes!
"99% of life is what you make of it, so if your life sucks, YOU SUCK!!!"
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

Krandall

Quote from: tonto13 on October 03, 2009, 08:27:33 PM
Hell I will run the grill and should be bringing one and the gas for it. I have a friend coming with me. I should be there about noon on friday.

updated. thank you sir. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

disco

What day/time is everybody planning on showing up?  If I can make it, I'll most likely be rolling in around midnight Thursday night/Fri morning.  I'll have to butter up the boss man tonight when I go to work and see what he says.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Peelz

Just got back from there. Gahdammit I love that place. You guys are gonna have a blast.  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Quote from: disco on October 05, 2009, 07:31:51 AM
What day/time is everybody planning on showing up?  If I can make it, I'll most likely be rolling in around midnight Thursday night/Fri morning.  I'll have to butter up the boss man tonight when I go to work and see what he says.

Depends on what we're doing with the kids, but I'd like to arrive about that same time.

Aaron

Peelz

Noticed they have 111 at the pump down there at LSPS for 9.00 a gallon for those of you with mega compression. :thumbs:

And dyno runs are 50 bucks for just the base run.

Hefe

with any luck, me, Socal, and Phucker will arrive Thursday night (LATE) or Friday morning (early)