Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bert

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Colorado700R

Welcome  :thumbs:

I pulled my Pro-armor bumper off and put the stocker back on.  I also remounted the headlights on the bike.

kyledvor61

i painted the last arm and nerfs and got all the way to 1 front tire putting it back together since the threads were messed up on the other side :clap:

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: Colorado700R on August 10, 2008, 07:11:01 PM
Welcome  :thumbs:

I pulled my Pro-armor bumper off and put the stocker back on.  I also remounted the headlights on the bike.

And happily waiting for your duals!  ;)
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

BRAD

Well im planning on washing the rappy today
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Headrope

Unloaded them after half a week of riding in Moses Lake (Wash.) followed by a week of riding in Coos Bay (Ore.).
Two '06 700R SEs

Both with:                                          One also with:                   
GYT-R Sport front grab bar                   GYT-R Swingarm guard
GYT-R Engine/frame skid plate             GYT-R Nerf bars
GYT-R A-arm guards                           OMI Steering stem mount
GYT-R Aluminum radiator guard            ODI Lock-on grips

Bert

Quote from: Headrope on August 11, 2008, 01:26:11 PM
Unloaded them after half a week of riding in Moses Lake (Wash.) followed by a week of riding in Coos Bay (Ore.).
Nice riding vacation - any pics

Bert

Mounted on rims & ready to go

Waiting for the brown truck to stop by with these

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Bert

I have a flat track road course on my dads land  :thumbs:
They will work for flat track racing if I choose to race yet this year, not a fan of participating in circle track racing. Cambridge & Pipestone have TT tracks I think, my buddy went nuts racing this year since his divorce. He hasn't stopped racing since ice racing  ::)

kyledvor61

I woulda got hoosiers for flat track. those look kinda like a fork lift tire :lol:

grap660

i warmed up the 660  :thumbs: been sitting for 3 weeks
2004 raptor 660 blue, alba racing pipe,pro flow kit,pro design foam filter,jetted,gytr skid plate,razr 2 on rear,monster stickers,

dads 2005 yfz 450 alba edtion,alba racing pipe,alba racing graphics,trinty intake,itp holeshots on rear,tag handle barz,jetted,cam mod

Colorado700R

pulled rear plastics off, removed airbox and battery crate, pulled off slip-on end of stock exhaust.  Got to run to homedepot for the torx head to remove the subframe  :mad:

Krandall

Quote from: Bert on August 11, 2008, 06:12:15 PM
I have a flat track road course on my dads land  :thumbs:
They will work for flat track racing if I choose to race yet this year, not a fan of participating in circle track racing. Cambridge & Pipestone have TT tracks I think, my buddy went nuts racing this year since his divorce. He hasn't stopped racing since ice racing  ::)

I believe Cambridge only has circle.. I could be wrong.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once