What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

Krandall

never thought I'd see you go shaved. I figured you were a full forest kinda guy :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Temptation

Colorado700R

Quote from: Temptation on May 29, 2009, 04:57:34 PM
Man your boy is growing FAST

Yeah, He's getting huge......few more years and it'll be Raptor 250 time :nod:

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

shookie

2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on May 29, 2009, 09:36:09 PM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on May 29, 2009, 09:34:57 PM
Gonna itch when it grows back...

:lol:
So would your manhood

I am not the one who shaved it.  :lol:

Looks cool though aaron. Just wish there was a way to cut them, but not have to cut so far that the headlights are useless. Mine are staying....until I smash them anyway.  :nod:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on May 30, 2009, 09:15:07 AM
I'm gonna get HIDs

I don't really care for the little lights. I like the stockers. But after febders are cut, stockers look lame.

Ranger

I adjusted the cover on the raptor earlier...Does that count? :jerkoff:

Gunz

Put the tank on. Adjusted the front arms a little bit. Installed the LED's. Got the PCIII put back on.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

Saturday, rode around for a bit. my left side barkers pipe exhaust spring must have had to much.. I was racin around in the woods and all of a sudden it was super loud. looked down, spring no where to be found. time to pick up a new one....

also adjusted my shocks a bit up front, haven't really played with them to much, got them super nice!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

NaturalRaptor

Everyone's ride sure is coming along nicely! But I never thought I would see Aaron cut his fenders. But it does look good.  8)
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

gr8ride4u2luv

Here's the completed pics! Took her out this weekend and it is unbelievable the difference between suspensions and setups. I've never owned an after market suspension. I love the rappy. Hope you guys like it.

Barker In-Frame Duals
CP 11:1
Corrected Deck Height Cylinder
Hot Cam Stage III
KW HD Springs
Track Port & Polish by BO
+3 Throttle Body
Pro Design Intake w/ K&N
PCIII
Dynatek Prog. Ignition W/ Custom Curves
KDS Evac Valve
15T Front Sprocket