What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1badazz_700r

adjusted valves,tightened chain and cleaned air filter. studied the service manual to decide if i want to tackle a +5mm crank install

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

dabigbratj

Quote from: 1badazz_700r on March 30, 2009, 03:12:43 PM
adjusted valves,tightened chain and cleaned air filter. studied the service manual to decide if i want to tackle a +5mm crank install
doit let me know if you have any questions i still have it all fresh in my mind. and imho if you can do a piston swap this will be just as easy if not easier
the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

1badazz_700r

If its that easy im buyingthe mofo friday :grin_nod: is thereanything special i need as far as tools to split the case etc.

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

Warren

i washed and waxed it. took it out for a quick ride and tried to take some pics of my glowing headers.
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Danny T

will be putting on my paddles today (going to silver lake saturday)

dgreenbluet

ordered 1 1/8 bars, ODI grips, Dr. D reverese lever, and key relocator
08 Rapester/734cc 105.5mm Bore/11:1 JE Piston/Big Bore Barkers/FCI wBox/Dynateck Prog. Ign./PCIII/15T Sprocket/Trail Tech Vapor wDash Mount/Moose Nerf, Heel Guards, Race Pegs/Full Skids/Bling Star Victory Bumper/Six Pack Rack

air

Rusty

Alkire193

Installed my new stronger Lonestar +2 tie rods. So tough looking I weeped a little

Danny T

cut the wrong wire and ruined something..

dgreenbluet

just installed my FCI intake, now i have to take it back off to get the throttle body off for the GB
08 Rapester/734cc 105.5mm Bore/11:1 JE Piston/Big Bore Barkers/FCI wBox/Dynateck Prog. Ign./PCIII/15T Sprocket/Trail Tech Vapor wDash Mount/Moose Nerf, Heel Guards, Race Pegs/Full Skids/Bling Star Victory Bumper/Six Pack Rack

Warren

i replaced my messed up timing access plug with my new one.
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Peelz

polished it, took some pics, rode the kids around the yard. Washed the wife's prairie.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Alkire193

Washed my quad and it wouldnt start, then it started occasionally and sometimes the starter barely worked at all. So I dug into everything electrical for the starter and found this lil guy before I got to far. This ground wire was just chillin between the bracket for the headlight. The bolt had fallen out of the headlight bracket allowing it to just bounce around. YAY for not having to buy a new starter!

And then I torched the end off my dual gasser when I was trying to bend the thumb portion to fit my hand. The thing was way uncomfortable at the track. So now stock thumb throttle needs to go back on....bummer.

Nelsito700R

Installed my Pro Taper Pad and the Full Trinity Limited Edition Exhaust

Danny T