What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sand84

2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Kamakazi

finished some things, GPR3 was a PITA, had to tear half the bike apart

98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Danny T

nice kama, i finally installed my pro design intake, also took out my stem because it has bent splines, off to houser!

Peelz

warm outside, rolled it out and did some wheelies in the yard. Didn't know 700 would bring the wheels up from a dead stop in second gear. Still stock too. Friggin' love it! Soooo  well balanced. Grab bar my be safe...for now. :lol:

:rockon:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Warren

i installed my OMI greaseable stem mount. aside from me snapping off one of my fuel tank mounts on reassembly of the quad i'm really happy with it. i can deffently tell a difference from the stock set up.

and i also put on my new rear sprocket. my new front sprocket and chain will have to wait for another day.
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

robkd

Installed my new steering stem mount, put new battery in my wife's 660

Peelz

looky what my wife and my buddy did while we were painting the house. Really funny f**kers! :lol:  :mad:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Went riding to the top of the world  :grin_nod:

exentix

awesome pic aaron, peels how much for that thing?

went riding yesterday, came to the conclusion i need a new filter or at least a new way to attach it, this thing runs like kaka

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on March 08, 2009, 06:21:18 PM
awesome pic aaron, peels how much for that thing?

went riding yesterday, came to the conclusion i need a new filter or at least a new way to attach it, this thing runs like kaka
yea thats called a raptor 350

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Warren

i put on my new 15 tooth front sprocket and my new x-ring chain. and took it for a quick ride.
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB