What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

2 things..

1.... This header paint looks sexy...

DO NOT SPRAY PAINT THEM IN YOUR BATHROOM........

took me just over an hour to clean up... I thought I was doin good too...... Until I brushed my hand against the sink and it INSTANTLY turned black.... well. 1 1/2 rolls of paper towel later.... :help:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Sand84

2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Raptor Trent

Holy crap!  !  ! You actually spray painted them in your bathroom??? That is funny right there, I dont care who you are. lmao
My wife would kill me.

Krandall

Quote from: Raptor Trent on February 21, 2009, 08:27:42 AM
Holy crap!  !  ! You actually spray painted them in your bathroom??? That is funny right there, I dont care who you are. lmao
My wife would kill me.

well.. Before the pics.. I had old sheets tacked up on the 2 walls.. the one directly behind and the one to the right.. obviously not enough.. Yeah. She gave me a little "lecture" and said don't do it again. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Segkast

Oury grips & Yamalube

Flynbyu

I bet Lydia loved you painting your shit in the house.

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Warren

i changed my oil and greased it up today.
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Danny T

i pondered the idear of dmc force 4s......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

FoundArealQuad

Quote from: dmx434343 on February 21, 2009, 02:08:13 PM
i pondered the idear of dmc force 4s......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I just bought them and put them on. Great exhaust system A++
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

tonto13

Krandall! I love that one, sounds like something I would do. I just do it when the wife is away, still get caught. Did you bake them in the oven? The next time we baked dinner it had a funny taste to it! I said nothing!!!!!!!!!
MSAWS= My Sh*t Always Works Sometimes!
"99% of life is what you make of it, so if your life sucks, YOU SUCK!!!"
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

Out Back Welding

drove all over the place with it in the back of the truck.

scouting for a new place to ride, i was told about Sand Creek, just north of Jonesboro Ar.(about an hr from where im at now). so we made a day of it and went to check the place out( temps in the mid 30's today, not good for creek riding). found it, there was a wide enuff trail to fit the truck down to the creek....so yeah put'er in 4wd and went for it..took a couple vids(cant freakin get them off of the phone without sd micro :mad:).

anyway place looks like alot of fun, for a warm day :thumbs: . its got lots of trails for atvs and u can ride the creek with any type of off road vehicle :nana: :nana: :nana:

Krandall

Got my headers mounted and took her out for a drive!!!! Looks WAAAAAAAAY better. I'll have pics up later :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

fireman5166

Quote from: Krandall on February 21, 2009, 11:19:41 PM
Got my headers mounted and took her out for a drive!!!! Looks WAAAAAAAAY better. I'll have pics up later :thumbs:

I want to see!!!!!!! :clap:
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
12,13,14,15, tooth front sprockets
38,40, rear sprockets

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: