What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sand84

2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

FoundArealQuad

DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Peelz

pretty trick looking. Didn't realize you had frame done as well..get the cans done to complete the look.  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Danny T

finally got my +2 metal tech a arms, yfz shocks, and G force axle all installed, oh and almost forgot flipped my rear link as well.

fireman5166

looks real good. that is making me want to go out in the cold and do some work to my bike.
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
12,13,14,15, tooth front sprockets
38,40, rear sprockets

Kamakazi

i finally have everything to mount my flex's and gpr stabilizer, pics up next day or so  :clap:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

monster757

I went downstairs to put air in the tire to see where there is a whole. Put plug #3 in the old tires. Starred at it for a while and wished I could ride. When it gets nicer out, I am going to put the headlight bracket on and the new bulb wires. I can't wait to ride.  :(

Kamakazi

my install didnt go so good, not enough room on the left handle, gonna have to think something up, wonder it the renthal levers have a smaller perch  ???  either way i gotta do something
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

11Raptor

Looked at it while I was in the garage.  Have not been able to ride it in about 3 months...maybe longer  ???  :'(

Michael
-2K7 Raptor700 SE2
-Houser +3/4 Blue Steering Stem
-Pro Taper Black SE bars
-ProArmor Kill Switch w/wrist teather
-ProArmor Skid Plates
-ProArmor FAT Peg Black Nerf's
-ITP Holeshot XCR's on ITP SS112's machined w/black
-Yoshi RS-2 Full Titanium Exhaust
-Quadbox FI Power Box
-2K5 2500 Dodge Cummins 4x4 QC w/35's
-EDGE w/Att.

Danny T

Quote from: kamakazi on February 23, 2009, 09:22:43 PM
my install didnt go so good, not enough room on the left handle, gonna have to think something up, wonder it the renthal levers have a smaller perch  ???  either way i gotta do something

maybe remove your parking brake? there should be enough room i have enough room for longer grips and a gps mount(still have my parking brake.)

Kamakazi

here is my problem, i think im gonna relocate the switches, notice how the lines hit the switches  :mad:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

FoundArealQuad

DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

dabigbratj

building up the case again will be done soon
the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: FoundArealQuad on February 24, 2009, 09:44:06 AM
ordered nerf bars and EHS cover.

On the EHS cover, did you order the kit or the entire lid?  ???  I did want one of those before but I went with the FCI box, so the lid does not fit anymore.
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.