What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oilfield_Mafia

I rode the crap out of mine for about 2 hours over at a backyard MX track.. The track was built and 99% of the time runs Dirtbikes, so it was kinda rough for a n00b on an ATV.. But I managed to catch a lil air.. Here is a shot the wife took with her phone as I was leaving the 1st part of a double..

This was the first time in my life Ive jumped an ATV.. and I really need to practice. Im sore, and it was rough on me. I was lucky enough to not wreck, but I wont be catching air like this anytime soon again..  :lol:

I guess I need more practice, cause it just seems like most of the jumps were VERY steep and I would go real high, but not out far enough to catch the landing. Maybe cause its set up for dirtbikes.. I dunno..

Then I dropped it off at the dealership to get my new tires put on the front, and a new stock pipe put on (freebie). I am going to be in my first race tomorrow night with my kids.. Flat track rodeo arena oval..  :clap: We are all VERY excited!
Member #1 of Team Prick - GTFOMW

Horsepower is like a condom, I'd rather have it and not need it.. Than need it and not have it.

zx10r203

Warren

i took it out for about an hour long ride in 8 degree weather.  ::) then when i got back home i did a donut in the garage before parking it.  :grin_nod:
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Peelz

Looked in the garage this morning.....To make sure I didn't dream it. :lol: Still there!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

throttlesteer

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 24, 2009, 11:14:26 AM
Looked in the garage this morning.....To make sure I didn't dream it. :lol: Still there!

LOL you dork! :rolleyes:
BA Performance
throttlesteer: Owner/Mechanic/Parts
Annie:  Co-Owner
dabigbratj:  Quad Mechanic/Parts

Peelz

Quote from: throttlesteer on January 26, 2009, 03:59:38 PM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 24, 2009, 11:14:26 AM

LOL you dork! :rolleyes:

:bird: I just checked again :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

fastraptor

I thought dirty thoughts about it, (really like going to the dirt instead of sand) get dirty!! LOL
2006 Raptor 700r
Monster Duals
Skat Trak Haulers 8 paddle smooth buff fronts
Monster flow intake  Monster Box Fuel Controller
UMI Handlebars  Twist Throttle

throttlesteer

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 26, 2009, 04:32:43 PM

Might want to go check again, I just stole it out of your garage and put a cardboard cutout of a Raptor 700 SE2 in it's place!!  :P :wootwoot:
BA Performance
throttlesteer: Owner/Mechanic/Parts
Annie:  Co-Owner
dabigbratj:  Quad Mechanic/Parts

Peelz

Quote from: throttlesteer on January 26, 2009, 07:38:42 PM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 26, 2009, 04:32:43 PM

Might want to go check again, I just stole it out of your garage and put a cardboard cutout of a Raptor 700 SE2 in it's place!!  :P :wootwoot:

not funny..well kinda :lol:

gr8ride4u2luv

Christmas all over again. Installed my Direct Drive lock up clutch, Pro Armor fat peg nerfs, and a ESR temperature gauge. I will post some pics. If you own Barker Duals and plan on this lock up plan on investing some time. Had to modify a bunch of things!!!!!! Apparently I am the first to attack this???? Any who, heres some pics! Had fun putting everything together though!~

Barker In-Frame Duals
CP 11:1
Corrected Deck Height Cylinder
Hot Cam Stage III
KW HD Springs
Track Port & Polish by BO
+3 Throttle Body
Pro Design Intake w/ K&N
PCIII
Dynatek Prog. Ignition W/ Custom Curves
KDS Evac Valve
15T Front Sprocket
GNCC 22x7x10 Fronts
GNCC 21x11x9 Rears
Skat Trak Edge 22x11x10 Rear Paddles
TM Designworks Case Saver
TM Designworks Magnetic Oil Drain Plug
P

Krandall

looks awesome!!!

let us know how the DD lockup handles for ya! :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

FoundArealQuad

Buying some CCP risers today for the Flex Bars
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Oilfield_Mafia

Dropped off the 700 and both 80cc raptors today at the yamaha shop. The 700 is getting full GYT-R intake, headpipe and exhaust, and a new bumper and new headlights..  both 80's are getting FMF full exhaust systems and re-jetted.
Member #1 of Team Prick - GTFOMW

Horsepower is like a condom, I'd rather have it and not need it.. Than need it and not have it.

Peelz

Colorado700R

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 27, 2009, 06:28:12 PM
Put a blanket on it.  :lol: Bike cover.

well atleast it'll keep you from masturbating on it