What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robkd

Bought a nice shiny new enclosed trailer to haul the rappy's in!! Woo hoo no more cinder and road junk on the polished parts before i hit the sand!! 

Gunz

Quote from: Colorado700R on January 21, 2009, 12:31:13 PM
Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on January 20, 2009, 09:27:40 PM
Drilled out the subframe in the rear where the grab mounts. Did the new NABFR to lighten it up some for stunt'n.

:confused: careful with that, those subframes are fragile enough without any extra holes

Your so crazy.... ^-^

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

double06

Finally washed the mud off of it from a ride about two weeks ago..  ::)
I got a '06 with some KDS Racing bells and whistles  :grin_nod:

Dhunter1231

washed her than installed my dynatek ignition and took her for a quick spin it was cold.  Than I went to by buddies house and installed his new barkers exhaust and his new dyantek ignition than I uploaded a new map to his pc3 than I took his for a quick spin by this time it was dark and very very cold!!!!!!
700 SE, Barker's, FCI, PCIII, Prog. Dyna. Ignition, 11:1 JE, HC 3, Port & Polish, +3 TB

Oilfield_Mafia

Just rode around, getting a feel for it.. Opened it up once or twice, but its very unpredictable at higher speeds.. I removed the airbox lid, and sprayed some foam filter oil on the filter. Took a couple pics of it.

Member #1 of Team Prick - GTFOMW

Horsepower is like a condom, I'd rather have it and not need it.. Than need it and not have it.

Gunz

I swapped out the handle bars a couple of times for a write up. I also played around with the shocks for a few hours.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

wastednuts

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on January 21, 2009, 05:06:07 PM
Drilled out the subframe in the rear where the grab mounts. Did the new NABFR to lighten it up some for stunt'n.

:confused: careful with that, those subframes are fragile enough without any extra holes

Your so crazy.... ^-^

Nope, I've just snapped two already  :(  One just doing a wheelie, and drug the grab bar.  The other time was a bit more aerobatic  :lol:

Gunz

Quote from: Colorado700R on January 22, 2009, 11:24:26 AM
Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on January 21, 2009, 05:06:07 PM

Your so crazy.... ^-^

Nope, I've just snapped two already  :(  One just doing a wheelie, and drug the grab bar.  The other time was a bit more aerobatic  :lol:

Just giving you a hard time. I had to tap out the bolt holes for the grab bar, because I stripped one out back when I put my Barkers on. I know these damn things are weak. I bought an extra 1 a few months ago for $75 just because I know I'll break it one of these days.

NABFR

Nut
And
Bolt
Fk'n
Repair

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

Put on PRM skid plate a few minutes ago....

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Colorado700R

wastednuts

tonto13

MSAWS= My Sh*t Always Works Sometimes!
"99% of life is what you make of it, so if your life sucks, YOU SUCK!!!"
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

fire raptor

I went out and fussed with my nerf bars. I want to build some Dakar style long range aux fuel tanks ,maybe on the nerfs, seems to be the spot of choice for those guys.