What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warren

i test fitting my rear fender mounts and then boxed them up to ship to powder coated.
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: BRAD on January 16, 2009, 10:05:16 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on January 16, 2009, 10:03:37 PM
Quote from: BRAD on January 16, 2009, 10:00:39 PM
go with the GYTR  Peels. they look the coolest

Do they have the rservoir shocks?

Yep they sure do.

I will agree with Brad on this, GYTR look the coolest!  :thumbs:
Also if my memory serves me right, in 07 only the Special Editions, GYTR included had the res. shocks. In 08 they all had them. They even upgraded the shocks further in 09. Good luck and happy shopping.
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Peelz

Quote from: NaturalRaptor on January 17, 2009, 10:43:16 PM
Quote from: BRAD on January 16, 2009, 10:05:16 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on January 16, 2009, 10:03:37 PM
Quote from: BRAD on January 16, 2009, 10:00:39 PM
go with the GYTR  Peels. they look the coolest

Do they have the rservoir shocks?

Yep they sure do.

I will agree with Brad on this, GYTR look the coolest!  :thumbs:
Also if my memory serves me right, in 07 only the Special Editions, GYTR included had the res. shocks. In 08 they all had them. They even upgraded the shocks further in 09. Good luck and happy shopping.

this is true, all depending on what kind of deal he can give me. Has some 08's but not sure there was a rebate. $1000 for 06 and 07 models. :thumbs:

my choices in order:

07 SE2
08 Blue
07 GYTR
06 white/silver
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Livingmylife93

(Yesterday)

Went riding. Made my headlight fall off. All of my shocks weren't working right. And it weighs 150 lbs more from all the frozen mud on it. :(  . Any bent my bars.

So now since i have bent bars it gets some new pro taper fat bars, Trailtech dash with endurance comp   :grin_nod:
All for free  :clap:

wastednuts

Peelz

rode the crap out of the 660 yesterday on the ice and snow. Hopefully, it was a farewell ride
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

theprofessional

Black hood from TQS arrived today and pro armor xc black nerfs are on there way  :batman:
07 Raptor 700R
Pro Armor A-Arm Guards
Pro Armor Swingarm Skid Plate
Pro Armor Engine Skid Plate
GYTR Exhaust
PCIII
MSR Handlebars
AC Bumper
AC Rear Grab Bar

fire raptor

I gave mine a pat on the Ass when I walked by it in the garage.Ok the Six Pak Rack.

Peelz

Quote from: fire raptor on January 19, 2009, 02:07:14 PM
I gave mine a pat on the Ass when I walked by it in the garage.Ok the Six Pak Rack.

I am glad I am not the only one who does that. :lol:

wastednuts

shookie

Did some painting.. I think it turned out good.
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Krandall

Quote from: shookie on January 19, 2009, 06:58:21 PM
Did some painting.. I think it turned out good.

Looks freakin sweet!!!! I need to get my hubs painted. 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Gunz

Drilled out the subframe in the rear where the grab mounts. Did the new NABFR to lighten it up some for stunt'n.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Colorado700R

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on January 20, 2009, 09:27:40 PM
Drilled out the subframe in the rear where the grab mounts. Did the new NABFR to lighten it up some for stunt'n.

:confused: careful with that, those subframes are fragile enough without any extra holes