Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume III

Started by Flynbyu, May 20, 2008, 05:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 28, 2008, 06:01:18 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 28, 2008, 05:37:33 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on May 28, 2008, 05:19:40 PM
Strippers are high maintenance.

Luckily the one I was hitting lived with her boyfriend. He forked out the cash, I supplied the weiner.

Her boyfriend was the son of the President of the Assemblies of GERD Ministries.

No shit.

~Brian

You just can't make that stuff up.   :lol:

Nope.....

I told her her tits were soft, and two weeks later the boyfriend anties up for a boob job.

He felt guilty, he got her knocked up, she gave up the kid, and from then on they just lived together so the rent was cheaper for both of them. He must have turned queer because she was on  :mad: every weekend. I'd go to the club and  :mad: while she rode me during a lap dance. She was a freak.

It was crazy.

~Brian

You just keep raising the bar.  I've gotten some handy's in the club.  I laid on the stage and a chick swiped her gash accross my face.  That was nice.   :thumbs:

RR34

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 28, 2008, 06:03:37 PM

Luckily the one I was  :mad: lived with her boyfriend. He forked out the cash, I supplied the  :mad:.

Her boyfriend was the son of the President of the Assemblies of GERD Ministries.

No shit.

~Brian

Nope.....

I told her her tits were soft, and two weeks later the boyfriend anties up for a boob job.

He felt guilty, he got her knocked up, she gave up the kid, and from then on they just lived together so the rent was cheaper for both of them. He must have turned queer because she was on  :mad: every weekend. I'd go to the club and  :mad: while she rode me during a lap dance. She was a freak.

It was crazy.

~Brian

You just keep raising the bar.  I've gotten some handy's in the club.  I laid on the stage and a chick swiped gonhorrhea  accross my face.  That was nice.   :thumbs:

ewww dude.
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

LittleBuddha

Quote from: RR34 on May 28, 2008, 06:05:38 PM

Luckily the one I was  :mad: lived with her boyfriend. He forked out the cash, I supplied the  :mad:.

No shit.

~Brian

Nope.....

It was crazy.

~Brian

You just keep raising the bar.  I've gotten some handy's in the club.  I laid on the stage and a chick swiped gonhorrhea  accross my face.  That was nice.   :thumbs:

ewww dude.

Nothin' wrong with the clap.  Antibiotics will clear that shit right up.    :thumbs:

RR34

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 28, 2008, 06:07:44 PM
Quote from: RR34 on May 28, 2008, 06:05:38 PM

No shit.

~Brian

Nope.....

It was crazy.

~Brian

ewww dude.

Nothin' wrong with the clap.  Antibiotics will clear that shit right up.    :thumbs:
:slap: :puke: :dunno:
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

NixRaptor700

You guys are like squirrels the way your attention spans go.
---Nicole =)
2007 Raptor 700 SE2 White/Blue

Flynbyu

Quote from: NixRaptor700 on May 28, 2008, 09:40:15 PM
You guys are like squirrels the way your attention spans go.

Maybe it's our ADD...Mine is under contr....Wow We're over 140 members!

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

NixRaptor700

If they would learn to sign on after 7 it would be nice...j.k.
---Nicole =)
2007 Raptor 700 SE2 White/Blue

Flynbyu

Quote from: NixRaptor700 on May 28, 2008, 10:47:31 PM
If they would learn to sign on after 7 it would be nice...j.k.

It's been pretty quiet lately.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

who else but rk

what happened to the old rappy forum late nighters?  ???
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Krandall

Well.. Not sure what time it is there right now... :lol:

KRANDALL REPORTING IN FROM DOWN UNDER!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It was a 3.5 hour flight from MSP to LAX. Not to bad.. We were seated behind a BIATCH.. Every little bump we did to hear seat she'd yell/say something. I finally gave up on patience with her and told her to settle down or I'd kick the damn thing on purpose.. :mad:

LAX to MEL was a HELL of a flight. 14.75 hours in air. We flew Qantas. Not to bad. About 30 inflight movies to choose from along with about 50 TV sitcoms / shows to watch. Was really nice, quite bit of room.. It was a HUGE ass plane. First 747 I've flown on :nana: Not sure what the Thrust ft.lbs is but it was awesome. Just throws you into the back of your seat. We got here yesterday (wednesday) we were up all day (about 20 hours) to wait and sleep when it was dark. Seems the Jetlag isn't to bad. it's about 4:40 PM Thursday now. We went into down town Melbourne. What a great city. Saturday we are going to a footie game (aussie rules football similar to rugby but not the same) so that will be fun and sunday is The wedding for Lydia's bro...

That's all I got for now.. I'll probably check in some time this weekend.

Cheers,

-Randy

hahhaa, just realized it's nearly 2:00AM your time  :rofl: THAT explains why no one is on.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

dick-84

I guys just stoped in to say HI! Ill be on here alittle more since i got my new comp at work now. Hope everyone is doing great!  :thumbs:

BLU700R

WoW there is 2 people on right now! And i am not tired we need a raptorsource.com screensaver :thumbs:
+2 TB+GYTR full exhaust+12.1 JE+PCIII+15T+HotCams2+GYTR Intake+Iridium Plug=Crazy Badassness

Man do I miss my wheeler :(

socalrappy700

Damn!  I missed Nix again!

And glad to hear from you Randy.   :thumbs:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Where's today's History??

Someone go the corner of "You gotta purdy mouth" and "Bubblefuck Egypt"  (OK/AR border) and wake Brian up!!   :nun:

socalrappy700

Quote from: Colorado700R on May 29, 2008, 08:08:08 AM
Where's today's History??

Someone go the corner of "You gotta purdy mouth" and "Bubblefuck Egypt"  (OK/AR border) and wake Brian up!!   :nun:

Its his day off, he'll be here in a few.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum