Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume III

Started by Flynbyu, May 20, 2008, 05:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

So Johnson just added more fuel to the fire.

Vietnam was a huge mistake.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on May 28, 2008, 02:20:01 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on May 28, 2008, 02:16:21 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on May 28, 2008, 02:11:37 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on May 28, 2008, 02:08:35 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on May 28, 2008, 02:00:10 PM
Kennedy ranks pretty high on that list in my book.  He did good things too, but more bad.  :mad:

Like having sex with Marilyn Monroe?

He's my freakin' hero!

Of course I wasn't alive then, but he did botch the Bay of Pigs thing by pulling the plug on the operation and trying to wash his hands of it before it was over.

Where is Kenneth Starr when you need him? I mean he could be spending our taxpayers dollars trying to get Bush impeached over lying to the public about Iraq's WMD and involement in AL KIDER. He should personally have to apologize to the mothers and fathers of the 4000+ men and women who died for a bullshit war.

~Brian

Plus Vietnam, Plus bringing us extremely close to Thermonuclear war........

and he called himself a doughnut (Ich bin Ein Berliner)  :rofl:

I actually thought Kennedy opposed Vietnam.....Another asshole from Texas (Johnson) was the one that got us into that hell hole.

Correct me if I am wrong.

~Brian

Kennedy sent troops (Advisers) to Vietnam, Johnson followed daddy's lead with more troops, both "to quell the expansion of Communism"

Yeah, the dreaded "domino effect". 

Colorado700R

just found this on Wiki, more stuff that worked out great............... :mad:

Iraq
In 1963, the Kennedy administration backed a coup against the government of Iraq headed by General Abdel Karim Kassem, who five years earlier had deposed the Western-allied Iraqi monarchy. The CIA helped the new Baath Party government led by Abdul Salam Arif in ridding the country of suspected leftists and Communists. In a Baathist bloodbath, the government used lists of suspected Communists and other leftists provided by the CIA, to systematically murder untold numbers of Iraq's educated elite — killings in which Saddam Hussein himself is said to have participated. The victims included hundreds of doctors, teachers, technicians, lawyers and other professionals as well as military and political figures.[30][31][32] According to an op-ed in the New York Times, the U.S. sent arms to the new regime, weapons later used against the same Kurdish insurgents the U.S. supported against Kassem and then abandoned. American and UK oil and other interests, including Mobil, Bechtel and British Petroleum, were conducting business in Iraq.[30]

RR34

f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Flynbyu

Quote from: Colorado700R on May 28, 2008, 02:25:18 PM

Iraq
In 1963, the Kennedy administration backed a coup against the government of Iraq headed by General Abdel Karim Kassem, who five years earlier had deposed the Western-allied Iraqi monarchy. The CIA helped the new Baath Party government led by Abdul Salam Arif in ridding the country of suspected leftists and Communists. In a Baathist bloodbath, the government used lists of suspected Communists and other leftists provided by the CIA, to systematically murder untold numbers of Iraq's educated elite — killings in which Saddam Hussein himself is said to have participated. The victims included hundreds of doctors, teachers, technicians, lawyers and other professionals as well as military and political figures.[30][31][32] According to an op-ed in the New York Times, the U.S. sent arms to the new regime, weapons later used against the same Kurdish insurgents the U.S. supported against Kassem and then abandoned. American and UK oil and other interests, including Mobil, Bechtel and British Petroleum, were conducting business in Iraq.[30]

Yeah, just like us backing the Mujahideen to expel the Soviets from Iraqistan (love what the Russians did to the place). We gave them Stinger missiles, and other explosive devices radical douchebags shouldn't have....Who would have thought they would still be using that shit against us 25 years later.

-1 to the Regan administration on that one.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

It's all a giant shit sandwich.  I would recommend Fareed Zakaria's new book.  Great read so far.  http://www.fareedzakaria.com/books/index.html   

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 28, 2008, 02:38:50 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on May 28, 2008, 02:25:18 PM

Iraq

Yeah, just like us backing the Mujahideen to expel the Soviets from Iraqistan (love what the Russians did to the place). We gave them Stinger missiles, and other explosive devices radical douchebags shouldn't have....Who would have thought they would still be using that shit against us 25 years later.

-1 to the Regan administration on that one.

~Brian
They did it to us in Vietnam, it didn't matter who was President, someone would've found away to support the Afgani just to spite the USSR.

Aaron

Flynbyu

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 28, 2008, 02:44:04 PM
It's all a giant shit sandwich.  I would recommend Fareed Zakaria's new book.  Great read so far.  http://www.fareedzakaria.com/books/index.html   

Sounds interesting. Sounds like some shit I think about often.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 28, 2008, 02:45:56 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 28, 2008, 02:44:04 PM

Sounds interesting. Sounds like some shit I think about often.

~Brian

I love the guy.  He writes for Newsweek, among others.  Very intelligent but easy to read.  I was stoked when I saw it at Costco last night.   :thumbs:

LittleBuddha

I was just talking to a customer about her career choices and we both thought that she should start stripping.  I just love 19 year old titties.   :clap:

Flynbyu

I wonder if Randy made it down under?

Good news for him......

"Qantas never crashed.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 28, 2008, 04:02:06 PM
I was just talking to a customer about her career choices and we both thought that she should start stripping.  I just love 19 year old titties.   :clap:

19?

Oh yeah. I would take her over to the down payment couch and work something out.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 28, 2008, 04:06:24 PM

19?

Oh yeah. I would take her over to the down payment couch and work something out.

~Brian

Yeah, her tits are fantastic.  The rest, not so much.  She's totally deluded if she thinks she's gonna peel out here, especially nude.  Waaaaaaay too much competition.  I'm gonna try and persuade her to do some internet stuff.   :thumbs:

Flynbyu

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 28, 2008, 04:20:43 PM

19?

~Brian

Yeah, her tits are fantastic.  The rest, not so much.  She's totally deluded if she thinks she's gonna peel out here, especially nude.  Waaaaaaay too much competition.  I'm gonna try and persuade her to do some internet stuff.   :thumbs:

I know just the site!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 28, 2008, 04:21:41 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 28, 2008, 04:20:43 PM

19?

~Brian

I know just the site!

~Brian

A tittie site?  Or just general?

Did you notice that I went from Fareed Zakaria to 19 year old titties?  Something is definately wrong with me.