Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume III

Started by Flynbyu, May 20, 2008, 05:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

Quote from: Colorado700R on May 28, 2008, 01:46:37 PM
I just found out that all of Colorado Springs is gridlocked becuase The worst President in history is at the USAF academy graduation  :mad:

Slightly ammended.

Yeah, I'm sure he flew up in AirForce One at $40,000 an hour to operate at taxpayers expense.

When he was here two years ago, they shut down the airport, the soutside of town and the I-540 for 30 miles so he could go north of town.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 28, 2008, 01:48:12 PM
I just found out that all of Colorado Springs is gridlocked becuase The President is at the USAF academy graduation  :mad:

He was just here.  McCain was fellating him.

I wouldn't want his ass campaigning for me.....I'll take a Ted Kennedy over a W endorsement.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 28, 2008, 01:49:59 PM
I just found out that all of Colorado Springs is gridlocked becuase The worst President in history is at the USAF academy graduation  :mad:

Slightly ammended.

Yeah, I'm sure he flew up in AirForce One at $40,000 an hour to operate at taxpayers expense.

When he was here two years ago, they shut down the airport, the soutside of town and the I-540 for 30 miles so he could go north of town.

~Brian

:lol:

That quote change was money.  And an indignant Erich in 5...4...3...2...1...

Flynbyu

Sorry E.

William Henry Harrison would go #1 (he died 31 days into his term).

W goes a close second.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Flynbyu

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 28, 2008, 01:57:31 PM
I've gotta poop so bad. 

I had pasta for lunch, and I've got four hours to go......My colon has a large capacity. No Erich, that's not an invitation.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Kennedy ranks pretty high on that list in my book.  He did good things too, but more bad.  :mad:

NixRaptor700

Erich sorry to hear about her accident.

About American Airlines, they stranded me and my friend in Dallas once...it turned into a fiasco ending in my luggage beating me home days later.  Not a happy camper at all.
---Nicole =)
2007 Raptor 700 SE2 White/Blue

Peelz

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 28, 2008, 01:48:12 PM
I just found out that all of Colorado Springs is gridlocked becuase The President is at the USAF academy graduation  :mad:

He was just here.  I was fellating him.

are you getting paid for your comedy today?  :rofl:  :clap:  
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on May 28, 2008, 02:00:10 PM
Kennedy ranks pretty high on that list in my book.  He did good things too, but more bad.  :mad:

Back off.  He nailed Monroe.  And many others.  Homo.   :lol:

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 28, 2008, 02:02:19 PM

Back off.  He nailed the casket shut for 58,000 Americans.  And many others.  Homo.   :lol:

Corrected, unfortunately  :(

Flynbyu

Like having sex with Marilyn Monroe?

He's my freakin' hero!

Of course I wasn't alive then, but he did botch the Bay of Pigs thing by pulling the plug on the operation and trying to wash his hands of it before it was over.

Where is Kenneth Starr when you need him? I mean he could be spending our taxpayers dollars trying to get Bush impeached over lying to the public about Iraq's WMD and involement in AL KIDER. He should personally have to apologize to the mothers and fathers of the 4000+ men and women who died for a bullshit war.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 28, 2008, 02:08:35 PM

He's my freakin' hero!

Of course I wasn't alive then, but he did botch the Bay of Pigs thing by pulling the plug on the operation and trying to wash his hands of it before it was over.

Where is Kenneth Starr when you need him? I mean he could be spending our taxpayers dollars trying to get Bush impeached over lying to the public about Iraq's WMD and involement in AL KIDER. He should personally have to apologize to the mothers and fathers of the 4000+ men and women who died for a bullshit war.

~Brian

Plus Vietnam, Plus bringing us extremely close to Thermonuclear war........

and he called himself a doughnut (Ich bin Ein Berliner)  :rofl:

Flynbyu

Quote from: Colorado700R on May 28, 2008, 02:11:37 PM

He's my freakin' hero!

~Brian

I actually thought Kennedy opposed Vietnam.....Another asshole from Texas (Johnson) was the one that got us into that hell hole.

Correct me if I am wrong.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 28, 2008, 02:16:21 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on May 28, 2008, 02:11:37 PM
Kennedy ranks pretty high on that list in my book.  He did good things too, but more bad.  :mad:

He's my freakin' hero!

~Brian

I actually thought Kennedy opposed Vietnam.....Another asshole from Texas (Johnson) was the one that got us into that hell hole.

Correct me if I am wrong.

~Brian

Kennedy sent troops (Advisers) to Vietnam, Johnson followed daddy's lead with more troops, both "to quell the expansion of Communism"