Started by Flynbyu, October 27, 2008, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 12:02:09 PM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 29, 2008, 11:58:49 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:56:11 AM
Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2008, 11:51:42 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:43:42 AM
And OH MY GERD!  Bill Clinton got a F :mad:  ckin' blow job from some chubby intern.  Holy shit.  Seriously, if your wife looked like Hilary, wouldn't you stick a cigar up some fatty's snatch?  Right.   :thumbs:

Exactly why now I want someone who has proven a sense of Honor for president.  Not a a popular douche bag that has zero experience.

but he's new and is a great speaker, and is going to change America's political. economical, and social structure.

Let's just HOPE Obama he appoints some good cabinet members to make the tough decisions.

McCain is an opportunist.  I challenge you to read the Rolling Stone article on McCain.  I used to drink his kool aid until I read that piece.  Yes, I know it's Rolling Stone.  But I also am intelligent enough to know what a hit piece is so save it.  Read it.  McCain has no honor. 

Must of been all facts with such a stellar magazine.   :confused:

So if it was in Guns and Ammo with Palin on the cover would it be legit?

:lol:

~Brian

Not at all, I find all media outlets to be completely BS.  I get my facts from the source and not get on the modern day bandwagon.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 12:01:55 PM
And OH MY GERD!  Bill Clinton got a F :mad:  ckin' blow job from some chubby intern.  Holy shit.  Seriously, if your wife looked like Hilary, wouldn't you stick a cigar up some fatty's snatch?  Right.   :thumbs:

Exactly why now I want someone who has proven a sense of Honor for president.  Not a a popular douche bag that has zero experience.

but he's new and is a great speaker, and is going to change America's political. economical, and social structure.

Let's just HOPE Obama he appoints some good cabinet members to make the tough decisions.

McCain is an opportunist.  I challenge you to read the Rolling Stone article on McCain.  I used to drink his kool aid until I read that piece.  Yes, I know it's Rolling Stone.  But I also am intelligent enough to know what a hit piece is so save it.  Read it.  McCain has no honor. 

Um, did you notice my caveat?  I said I know it's Rolling Stone.  But it's not a hit piece.  Read it and then give me an opinion.  I'm a F :mad:  ckin' veteran and I'm disgusted with McCain.  He F :mad:  ckin' folded like a tortilla.  Rule number one when being taken prisoner is to TRY AND ESCAPE.  Just read the article.  I'm playing the vet card on this one, sorry.

We can't comment on his actions when he was held captive unless we were sitting next to him.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

~Brian

I would jerk it to that.  I think Palin is hot until she starts talking.  Like Liz Hurley.  Yeah, I'm vapid, so what.

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 29, 2008, 12:06:05 PM

Um, did you notice my caveat?  I said I know it's Rolling Stone.  But it's not a hit piece.  Read it and then give me an opinion.  I'm a F :mad:  ckin' veteran and I'm disgusted with McCain.  He F :mad:  ckin' folded like a tortilla.  Rule number one when being taken prisoner is to TRY AND ESCAPE.  Just read the article.  I'm playing the vet card on this one, sorry.

We can't comment on his actions when he was held captive unless we were sitting next to him.

John Dramesi can.  So can a lot of others. 

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 29, 2008, 12:05:04 PM

~Brian

Not at all, I find all media outlets to be completely BS.  I get my facts from the source and not get on the modern day bandwagon.

What is your source?

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 12:07:13 PM

Yeah, lets continue to dishonor what he did and give a bronze star to Jessica Lynch  :mad:

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Oh and for Scott:

Q: What's the difference between Palin's mouth and her vagina?

A: Only certain things that come out of her vagina are stupid.

Ouch.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2008, 12:08:26 PM

Yeah, lets continue to dishonor what he did and give a bronze star to Jessica Lynch  :mad:

Read the article Aaron.  You'll understand.  You woulda punched him right in his cocksucker if he was in your unit.

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 12:10:46 PM
Oh and for Scott:

Q: What's the difference between Palin's mouth and her vagina?

A: Only certain things that come out of her vagina are stupid.

Ouch.

~Brian

OMFG.  That was awesome.  I would totally dig a threeway with Cindy and Sarah.  That's the only thing I'll support.   :thumbs:

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 12:12:01 PM

Read the article Aaron.  You'll understand.  You woulda punched him right in his cocksucker if he was in your unit.

If one ounce of that was true Scott, the Obama camp would of been all over it since McCain has been challenging Charater.  They haven't, I think thats the proof that this is dribble vice fact.

Aaron

Flynbyu

"In its broad strokes, McCain's life story is oddly similar to that of the current occupant of the White House. John Sidney McCain III and George Walker Bush both represent the third generation of American dynasties. Both were born into positions of privilege against which they rebelled into mediocrity. Both developed an uncanny social intelligence that allowed them to skate by with a minimum of mental exertion. Both struggled with booze and loutish behavior. At each step, with the aid of their fathers' powerful friends, both failed upward. And both shed their skins as Episcopalian members of the Washington elite to build political careers as self-styled, ranch-inhabiting Westerners who pray to Jesus in their wives' evangelical churches."

"In one vital respect, however, the comparison is deeply unfair to the current president: George W. Bush was a much better pilot."

ERMAHGERD!

Holy shit.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2008, 12:15:20 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 12:12:01 PM

If one ounce of that was true Scott, the Obama camp would of been all over it since McCain has been challenging Charater.  They haven't, I think thats the proof that this is dribble vice fact.

Aaron

Just like Kerry getting swift boated?  None of that shit was true and Kerry reacted too slow and got hammered.  I hate Kerry too so don't get all excited.  Just google John Dramesi.  He was in charge of SAC at one point in his career.  Not a slacker.  

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 12:17:19 PM
"In its broad strokes, McCain's life story is oddly similar to that of the current occupant of the White House. John Sidney McCain III and George Walker Bush both represent the third generation of American dynasties. Both were born into positions of privilege against which they rebelled into mediocrity. Both developed an uncanny social intelligence that allowed them to skate by with a minimum of mental exertion. Both struggled with booze and loutish behavior. At each step, with the aid of their fathers' powerful friends, both failed upward. And both shed their skins as Episcopalian members of the Washington elite to build political careers as self-styled, ranch-inhabiting Westerners who pray to Jesus in their wives' evangelical churches."

"In one vital respect, however, the comparison is deeply unfair to the current president: George W. Bush was a much better pilot."

ERMAHGERD!

Holy shit.

~Brian

Yeah, McMaverick crashed three planes.   :lol: