Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XV

Started by Flynbyu, October 27, 2008, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 11:52:17 AM
Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2008, 11:45:29 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 11:40:37 AM
Iraq Liberation Act didn't get us into war this time.

Bush and his croonies had a hard on for Saddam, and it is my belief they made up shit and called it intellegence and used Colin Powell to disclose the bullshit intel before Congress so they would vote to invade Iraq and search for those pesky WMD's they still haven't found.

~Brian

:bs:  

did they have them, yes absolutely they used them on the kurds, and on Iran back during there war.  Plus, I bet buddha had plenty of CBR drills during Desert storm.  They don't train for that cause it's fun.

The question is where did they go?  and who has them now?  Becuase the UN inspectors sure as hell didn't find them all.  :rolleyes:

Kurds werre gassed WAAAAAAAAY before we invaded Iraq.

The genocide on the Kurds occured from March 29, 1987 until April 23, 1989, and in the Iraq-Iran War (Ten Year War) The UNITED STATES supplied IRAQ with weapons since we've had a hard on for Iran since they over ran our embassy in the late 70's.

We weren't searching for 15-20 year old weapons when this war started. We were pushing Bush's agenda to settle the score, and line the pockets of contractors members of the current administration were vested in, nothing more.

~Brian

Yes, and Elvis is still alive.

:lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Bush and his croonies had a hard on for Saddam, and it is my belief they made up shit and called it intellegence and used Colin Powell to disclose the bullshit intel before Congress so they would vote to invade Iraq and search for those pesky WMD's they still haven't found.

~Brian

did they have them, yes absolutely they used them on the kurds, and on Iran back during there war.  Plus, I bet buddha had plenty of CBR drills during Desert storm.  They don't train for that cause it's fun.

The question is where did they go?  and who has them now?  Becuase the UN inspectors sure as hell didn't find them all.  :rolleyes:

The genocide on the Kurds occured from March 29, 1987 until April 23, 1989, and in the Iraq-Iran War (Ten Year War) The UNITED STATES supplied IRAQ with weapons since we've had a hard on for Iran since they over ran our embassy in the late 70's.

We weren't searching for 15-20 year old weapons when this war started. We were pushing Bush's agenda to settle the score, and line the pockets of contractors members of the current administration were vested in, nothing more.

~Brian

Umm part of the reason I have a job is becuase that data is absolutely wrong

Lady4Fiddy

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2008, 11:51:42 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:43:42 AM
And OH MY GERD!  Bill Clinton got a F :mad:  ckin' blow job from some chubby intern.  Holy shit.  Seriously, if your wife looked like Hilary, wouldn't you stick a cigar up some fatty's snatch?  Right.   :thumbs:

Exactly why now I want someone who has proven a sense of Honor for president.  Not a a popular douche bag that has zero experience.

but he's new and is a great speaker, and is going to change America's political. economical, and social structure.

Let's just HOPE Obama he appoints some good cabinet members to make the tough decisions.

McCain is an opportunist.  I challenge you to read the Rolling Stone article on McCain.  I used to drink his kool aid until I read that piece.  Yes, I know it's Rolling Stone.  But I also am intelligent enough to know what a hit piece is so save it.  Read it.  McCain has no honor. 

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 29, 2008, 11:53:01 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:51:14 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 11:45:46 AM
Sure he was pissed that Saddam threatened daddy, but shit Saddam wasn't a threat to Bush Sr. Bush Sr. took care of buisness over there, and got the f*ck out. Plain and simple, and had the international community for support in doing so.

~Brian

You can actually find articles where Cheney argued against taking Saddam out in the early 90's.  And all for the same reason as what's happening now. 

Wow!  A politician flip flopped...that never happens.   :confused:

It was before Cheney was tied to Haliburton.

Cheney retired from the company during the 2000 U.S. presidential election campaign with a severance package worth $36 million. As of 2004, he had received $398,548 in deferred compensation from Halliburton while Vice President.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:56:11 AM
And OH MY GERD!  Bill Clinton got a F :mad:  ckin' blow job from some chubby intern.  Holy shit.  Seriously, if your wife looked like Hilary, wouldn't you stick a cigar up some fatty's snatch?  Right.   :thumbs:

Exactly why now I want someone who has proven a sense of Honor for president.  Not a a popular douche bag that has zero experience.

but he's new and is a great speaker, and is going to change America's political. economical, and social structure.

Let's just HOPE Obama he appoints some good cabinet members to make the tough decisions.

McCain is an opportunist.  I challenge you to read the Rolling Stone article on McCain.  I used to drink his kool aid until I read that piece.  Yes, I know it's Rolling Stone.  But I also am intelligent enough to know what a hit piece is so save it.  Read it.  McCain has no honor. 

All poloticans are oppertunists, but I will try and read that article.  :thumbs:

socalrappy700

Must of been all facts with such a stellar magazine.   :confused:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Sure he was pissed that Saddam threatened daddy, but shit Saddam wasn't a threat to Bush Sr. Bush Sr. took care of buisness over there, and got the f*ck out. Plain and simple, and had the international community for support in doing so.

~Brian

You can actually find articles where Cheney argued against taking Saddam out in the early 90's.  And all for the same reason as what's happening now. 

That's not a flip flop on something that's trivial.  This was a decision that changed EVERYTHING.  It was a disastrous decision of monumental proportions.  

Flynbyu

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2008, 11:53:42 AM

~Brian

~Brian

Which data?

The time frame when the Kurds were gassed? That's in the history books, as well as the Ten Year war bewtween Iraq and Iran.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:58:57 AM

~Brian

That's not a flip flop on something that's trivial.  This was a decision that changed EVERYTHING.  It was a disastrous decision of monumental proportions.  

Not really.  A lot of good things have happened over there.  But we'll never see it reported here.  Welcome to the new world.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 29, 2008, 11:58:49 AM

Um, did you notice my caveat?  I said I know it's Rolling Stone.  But it's not a hit piece.  Read it and then give me an opinion.  I'm a fuckin' veteran and I'm disgusted with McCain.  He fuckin' folded like a tortilla.  Rule number one when being taken prisoner is to TRY AND ESCAPE.  Just read the article.  I'm playing the vet card on this one, sorry.

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 29, 2008, 11:58:49 AM

So if it was in Guns and Ammo with Palin on the cover would it be legit?

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 12:00:23 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2008, 11:53:42 AM

~Brian

~Brian

Which data?

The time frame when the Kurds were gassed? That's in the history books, as well as the Ten Year war bewtween Iraq and Iran.

~Brian

That part, and chem biolical weapons are just as deadly if there brand new or if there 30 years old.

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 29, 2008, 12:01:03 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:58:57 AM

~Brian

Not really.  A lot of good things have happened over there.  But we'll never see it reported here.  Welcome to the new world.

I also gained a lot of good things from my military service.  But I also gained some things that I didn't want.  You can' unsee the things I've seen or experienced.  War is hell.  I know what you're saying and I somewhat agree with the media thing.  I hate fuckin' middle easterners like Aaron hates Clinton and the whole region is a botched abortion.

Colorado700R

BTW both Obama and McCain have stated that they support Missile Defense and the stoping of WMD poliferation.