Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XV

Started by Flynbyu, October 27, 2008, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:39:07 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 29, 2008, 11:35:18 AM
And I swear next time I see Richard Daley I'm punching him right in the baby maker.

I'll bring the video camera.  Why does he put his name on everything?  Jesus.  Love yourself much?

Thats just Illinois politics...put your name on everything and then go to prison.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Iraq Liberation Act didn't get us into war this time.

Bush and his croonies had a hard on for Saddam, and it is my belief they made up shit and called it intellegence and used Colin Powell to disclose the bullshit intel before Congress so they would vote to invade Iraq and search for those pesky WMD's they still haven't found.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2008, 11:39:40 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:34:48 AM
Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2008, 11:31:13 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:20:49 AM
Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2008, 11:19:26 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:17:33 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 29, 2008, 11:15:31 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:11:48 AM
Quote from: Krandall on October 29, 2008, 11:10:22 AM
Oh wise government people. Why not tax everyone the same? What's wrong with that scenario? ???

At least quit flushing the money down the toilet ie Iraq.   :mad:

Government wastes money....thats the deal.  They always have they always will.  We'll be pulling the money out of Iraq and right in to the useless social programs, spending wont change, where it goes will.....and not for the better.

Bill Clinton disagrees with your red herring arguement.  We HAD a surplus.  And also, I am NOT a democrat.  

we had a surplus sure, and I was living on welfare while serving this country under that low life POS.  F :mad:  ck Clinton, F :mad:  ck him in his gay ass  :mad:

Ha ha.  I served under Bush #41.  You're ghey.   :lol:

All that douche did was
A) let a serbian population be massacred
B) Let American soldiers be drug through the street in Somalia, becuase he wouldn't let them apply the nessary force.
C) Down size our military, so it can't fight as it was designed or required.  
D) Intiated and signed the investigation that lead us to the war in Iraq. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Liberation_Act  

Plus the whole Monica Lewinsky BS.  

Then he gets credit for a booming economy that had way more to do with E-commerce than any action he ever took.  :mad:

I hate that MF'er with every fiber of my soul  :mad:

You need to redirect your anger at Les Aspin, my friend.  He was the real reason we got our ass handed to us in Somalia.  Lat's talk about hate.  I willed a heart attack on that F :mad:  cker.

Douche bags appoint douche bags, same source and reason for my rage  :mad:

Well, you pretty much summed up the entire Bush administration...

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 11:40:37 AM

Bush and his croonies had a hard on for Saddam, and it is my belief they made up shit and called it intellegence and used Colin Powell to disclose the bullshit intel before Congress so they would vote to invade Iraq and search for those pesky WMD's they still haven't found.

~Brian

G-Dub had daddy issues.  Man, I have daddy issues and shit but that's ridiculous.   :confused:

LittleBuddha

And OH MY GERD!  Bill Clinton got a fuckin' blow job from some chubby intern.  Holy shit.  Seriously, if your wife looked like Hilary, wouldn't you stick a cigar up some fatty's snatch?  Right.   :thumbs:

Peelz

Douchebags appoint douchebags..I like it. I disagree, but it sure does sound funny! :lol:

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:43:42 AM
And OH MY GERD!  Bill Clinton got a F :mad:  ckin' blow job from some chubby intern.  Holy shit.  Seriously, if your wife looked like Hilary, wouldn't you stick a cigar up some fatty's snatch?  Right.   :thumbs:

buddha for pres. :rofl:

I agree. ;)

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

~Brian

:bs:  

did they have them, yes absolutely they used them on the kurds, and on Iran back during there war.  Plus, I bet buddha had plenty of CBR drills during Desert storm.  They don't train for that cause it's fun.

The question is where did they go?  and who has them now?  Becuase the UN inspectors sure as hell didn't find them all.  :rolleyes:

Flynbyu

Sure he was pissed that Saddam threatened daddy, but shit Saddam wasn't a threat to Bush Sr. Bush Sr. took care of buisness over there, and got the f*ck out. Plain and simple, and had the international community for support in doing so.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Peels660 on October 29, 2008, 11:44:43 AM
Douchebags appoint douchebags..I like it. I disagree, but it sure does sound funny! :lol:

And OH MY GERD!  Bill Clinton got a F :mad:  ckin' blow job from some chubby intern.  Holy shit.  Seriously, if your wife looked like Hilary, wouldn't you stick a cigar up some fatty's snatch?  Right.   :thumbs:

I agree. ;)

Thanks.  I humbly accept the nomination.   :thumbs:   Where are the interns?  I've got a Don Pepin Garcia that will fit nicely in her gape.   :lol:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2008, 11:45:29 AM

~Brian

did they have them, yes absolutely they used them on the kurds, and on Iran back during there war.  Plus, I bet buddha had plenty of CBR drills during Desert storm.  They don't train for that cause it's fun.

The question is where did they go?  and who has them now?  Becuase the UN inspectors sure as hell didn't find them all.  :rolleyes:

Thanks for bringing back the memory of MOPP 4 at high noon in the desert for an hour.   :mad:   They got their chemical weapons from...us.  Ouch.

Peelz

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:47:29 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on October 29, 2008, 11:44:43 AM

I agree. ;)

Thanks.  I humbly accept the nomination.   :thumbs:   Where are the interns?  I've got a Don Pepin Garcia that will fit nicely in her gape.   :lol:

they will be ready directy after inauguration.   Hail to tha' chi-zief!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 11:45:46 AM
Sure he was pissed that Saddam threatened daddy, but shit Saddam wasn't a threat to Bush Sr. Bush Sr. took care of buisness over there, and got the f*ck out. Plain and simple, and had the international community for support in doing so.

~Brian

You can actually find articles where Cheney argued against taking Saddam out in the early 90's.  And all for the same reason as what's happening now. 

Colorado700R

And OH MY GERD!  Bill Clinton got a F :mad:  ckin' blow job from some chubby intern.  Holy shit.  Seriously, if your wife looked like Hilary, wouldn't you stick a cigar up some fatty's snatch?  Right.   :thumbs:

Exactly why now I want someone who has proven a sense of Honor for president.  Not a a popular douche bag that has zero experience.

but he's new and is a great speaker, and is going to change America's political. economical, and social structure.

Let's just HOPE Obama he appoints some good cabinet members to make the tough decisions.

Flynbyu

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2008, 11:45:29 AM

~Brian

Kurds werre gassed WAAAAAAAAY before we invaded Iraq.

The genocide on the Kurds occured from March 29, 1987 until April 23, 1989, and in the Iraq-Iran War (Ten Year War) The UNITED STATES supplied IRAQ with weapons since we've had a hard on for Iran since they over ran our embassy in the late 70's.

We weren't searching for 15-20 year old weapons when this war started. We were pushing Bush's agenda to settle the score, and line the pockets of contractors members of the current administration were vested in, nothing more.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:51:14 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 11:45:46 AM

~Brian

You can actually find articles where Cheney argued against taking Saddam out in the early 90's.  And all for the same reason as what's happening now. 

Wow!  A politician flip flopped...that never happens.   :confused:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum