Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XV

Started by Flynbyu, October 27, 2008, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:17:33 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 29, 2008, 11:15:31 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:11:48 AM
Quote from: Krandall on October 29, 2008, 11:10:22 AM
Oh wise government people. Why not tax everyone the same? What's wrong with that scenario? ???

At least quit flushing the money down the toilet ie Iraq.   :mad:

Government wastes money....thats the deal.  They always have they always will.  We'll be pulling the money out of Iraq and right in to the useless social programs, spending wont change, where it goes will.....and not for the better.

Bill Clinton disagrees with your red herring arguement.  We HAD a surplus.  And also, I am NOT a democrat.  

we had a surplus sure, and I was living on welfare while serving this country under that low life POS.  FERK Clinton, FERK him in his gay ass  :mad:

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on October 29, 2008, 11:14:43 AM
Quote from: Krandall on October 29, 2008, 11:08:46 AM
Vote Macho Man Randy Savage for Pres in stead... We'll get slim jims and a new slogan.. can we do it? "Ohhhh YEA"

done..I am writing him in!!! and....MR T. for VP!

You rang?

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2008, 11:19:26 AM
Oh wise government people. Why not tax everyone the same? What's wrong with that scenario? ???

Government wastes money....thats the deal.  They always have they always will.  We'll be pulling the money out of Iraq and right in to the useless social programs, spending wont change, where it goes will.....and not for the better.

Bill Clinton disagrees with your red herring arguement.  We HAD a surplus.  And also, I am NOT a democrat.  

we had a surplus sure, and I was living on welfare while serving this country under that low life POS.  F :mad:  ck Clinton, F :mad:  ck him in his gay ass  :mad:

Ha ha.  I served under Bush #41.  You're ghey.   :lol:

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 11:20:06 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on October 29, 2008, 11:14:43 AM
Quote from: Krandall on October 29, 2008, 11:08:46 AM
Vote Macho Man Randy Savage for Pres in stead... We'll get slim jims and a new slogan.. can we do it? "Ohhhh YEA"

done..I am writing him in!!! and....MR T. for VP!

You rang?

~Brian

:lol:  What would he travel in? no way he's gottin on no damn errplayne airforce one :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

That would spice things up a bit.. Who'd f*ck with america then? Macho Man as pres and Mr. T as Vice? They'd both go over there and kick some ass. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on October 29, 2008, 11:19:19 AM

There's such things as GOOD Social programs out there you know. :) they aren't all useless and wasteless. :thumbs:

and they are?  I see the welfare program really helping the people.   :confused:

I'm all for helping out the needy but sometimes people need to realize you can't shine shit. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:19:04 AM
'Bout time this shit turned political.  Let's get this shit started.  Also, there is no GERD.  Discuss.   :lol:

Don't worry, you're still good people in my book.  I wish your view was different, but I can't change that.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:20:49 AM

we had a surplus sure, and I was living on welfare while serving this country under that low life POS.  F :mad:  ck Clinton, F :mad:  ck him in his gay ass  :mad:

All that douche did was
A) let a serbian population be massacred
B) Let American soldiers be drug through the street in Somalia, becuase he wouldn't let them apply the nessary force.
C) Down size our military, so it can't fight as it was designed or required.  
D) Intiated and signed the investigation that lead us to the war in Iraq. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Liberation_Act  

Plus the whole Monica Lewinsky BS.  

Then he gets credit for a booming economy that had way more to do with E-commerce than any action he ever took.  :mad:

I hate that MF'er with every fiber of my soul  :mad:

Krandall

Yes, The welfare program does help people. Mixed in with those people that F*ck everything up and make it look bad are good people who hate just as much as you and I the people that screw the system.

You'll find that anywhere though.. There's people I work with that don't deserve to be payed more than me. I do twice as much as them and work a lot harder (even while whoring) yet they make more than me.. Is that fair? No.. But nothing seems to be.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

I'll promise you this, there are more soldiers getting f*cked over on Bush's watch than Clinton's.

Let's send you to a war fighting for another culture that hates Americans. We'll declare an early victory, and get more soldiers killed AFTER the end of major combat operations. While we're doing that, let's pay you chump change so you can't feed your family, and give you no idea when you're getting to come home!

Deal?

Bullshit in my opinion.

Not to get on a rant, but we need to Iraq to kick in some cash to fund us for what we've done or leave 'em for dead. F*ck them. They're making deals with the Chinese on our watch, and reaping all the benefits on our ticket.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 29, 2008, 11:30:47 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:19:04 AM
'Bout time this shit turned political.  Let's get this shit started.  Also, there is no GERD.  Discuss.   :lol:

Don't worry, you're still good people in my book.  I wish your view was different, but I can't change that.

You know fundamentally we are exactly alike.  Not physically of course, fundamentally.   :grin_nod:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2008, 11:31:13 AM

All that douche did was
B) Let American soldiers be drug through the street in Somalia, becuase he wouldn't let them apply the nessary force.
D) Intiated and signed the investigation that lead us to the war in Iraq. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Liberation_Act  

Then he gets credit for a booming economy that had way more to do with E-commerce than any action he ever took.  :mad:

You need to redirect your anger at Les Aspin, my friend.  He was the real reason we got our ass handed to us in Somalia.  Lat's talk about hate.  I willed a heart attack on that fucker.

socalrappy700

And I swear next time I see Richard Daley I'm punching him right in the baby maker.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 29, 2008, 11:35:18 AM
And I swear next time I see Richard Daley I'm punching him right in the baby maker.

I'll bring the video camera.  Why does he put his name on everything?  Jesus.  Love yourself much?

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:34:48 AM
Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2008, 11:31:13 AM

All that douche did was

You need to redirect your anger at Les Aspin, my friend.  He was the real reason we got our ass handed to us in Somalia.  Lat's talk about hate.  I willed a heart attack on that F :mad:  cker.

Douche bags appoint douche bags, same source and reason for my rage  :mad: