My Golf Cart build.

Started by EVL LS1, October 04, 2008, 03:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVL LS1

damn  sending one back to ya lol  half the time i dont even notice if i got a PM on here

Busby

:help: Could I make a suggestion maybe try it out before layin any paint down just incase it has a bit more power then you think and it somehow breaks the bar, (got this image of the truck being put into gear in Cannonball Run & it shooting off)
www.zazzle.com/busbyeie "Funky Shirts"

EVL LS1

o yeah i'll fire it up once it's ready no doubt. i doubt it'll break the bar :crosses fingers: but i hope not to raise it too much until the bar's put on there at least. 

EVL LS1

alright    about all that's left before she runs is the plumb the fuel line and overflow line.. the carb is confusing me though....

okay here's some pictures to help

i found this diagram on the carb http://www.mercurysnowmobiles.com/pdf/hd.pdf

not completely exact but may help.. it's similar.

it's a TILLOTSON HD 138A 10

EVL LS1

alright some1 told me i had those tubes backwards... we'lll try to fire it up later today when we get back

Busby

Good Luck Evl hope it all works out good  :thumbs:
www.zazzle.com/busbyeie "Funky Shirts"

FoundArealQuad

DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

EVL LS1

alright it idles... that's about it. took it around the house once but i guess the carb needs adjusting... not sure 

NCHKustoms

Im getting excited for this!! Cant wait to see what you have planned for paint! Got any ideas??
2004 Honda 440ex.

Future Raptor Owner.

dick-84

Anything new? Does it run right yet?

FoundArealQuad

DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

EVL LS1

lol nah haven't messed with it any. gotta get someone to tinker with the damn carb to get it running right. been too busy looking for a new job

NCHKustoms

New job?? Just paint some stuff and sell it!  :thumbs:
2004 Honda 440ex.

Future Raptor Owner.

FoundArealQuad

I'm going to be doing same kind of build this winter. 2003 Yamaha golf cart we paid $200 for. Still looking for a motor donor. Keep us updated and you need to give us a good deal when we need it painted :thumbs:

EVL LS1

lol nothing's coming in paint wise either... we've been dry for a long time now. doesn't look good at this point