is this a good deal on dyna ignition

Started by fireman5166, September 05, 2008, 10:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamakazi

how do you get factory rocket to mess with it?
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

mustangracer42

Hey fellas,just an update:

They are not honoring the website misprint.  They sent me the non-prog one and I called and raised hell and they just sent me a call tag and said.  Sorry bout your luck.

Krandall

What bastards. I'd be straight up pissed.  :mad: :mad:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

mustangracer42

Yeah my brother and I have always had $hitty transactions with them and thought this was my chance to get a little back from em.  Not to be.  They have a typo/misprint statement in the back of their catalog and they hid behind that.

TechQuadShop

I knew it was too good to be true.  We have them for decent deals on our new site www.tqsatv.com
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

fireman5166

Quote from: kamakazi on November 20, 2008, 02:01:00 PM
how do you get factory rocket to mess with it?

you have then dyno your bike and they put in a new program curve. talk to jayson at rocket factory. he is a good guy and will help ya out.
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
12,13,14,15, tooth front sprockets
38,40, rear sprockets

DL700

i do reprogramming as well for the dynatek and have built some wicked ignition curves.......send me your box.....i reprogramm and send it back......this works for most builds......anything is better then curve 2,,,,,,
CUERVO RACING

Kamakazi

Quote from: DL700 on November 21, 2008, 01:12:00 PM
i do reprogramming as well for the dynatek and have built some wicked ignition curves.......send me your box.....i reprogramm and send it back......this works for most builds......anything is better then curve 2,,,,,,

ill keep that in mind, im tryin to get kenny to build me a monster, but he must be busy, and hasn't replied back yet.
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Krandall

Kenny is old school and doesn't know how to work PM's...

Best bet to give him a call.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

preddy08

Quote from: Krandall on November 21, 2008, 02:26:22 PM
Kenny is old school and doesn't know how to work PM's...

Best bet to give him a call.

I wouls hate to see his PM box.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Buck

Quote from: DL700 on November 21, 2008, 01:12:00 PM
Hey DL I haven't looked at my IGN since I installed it. I can't remember but if I wanted to send it to you for a new curve would I have to pull all the wiring or does it all disconnect at the box? Im not around it right now to look at it.  :lol:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable. unfortunately you can only have 2 at the same time

DL700

u have to pull all the wiring...not a big deal...
CUERVO RACING

Buck

Quote from: DL700 on November 22, 2008, 01:33:53 AM
u have to pull all the wiring...not a big deal...

meh not really but kind of a pain....Im close to Rocket factory and I hear they have some good custom curves. I may just have them throw a custom curve in there with it in the bike to save me some time...

Krandall

just like w/ the PCIII.. I think someone needs to make a quick disconnect plug for these things!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Buck

Quote from: Krandall on November 22, 2008, 01:29:31 PM
just like w/ the PCIII.. I think someone needs to make a quick disconnect plug for these things!

I agree