is this a good deal on dyna ignition

Started by fireman5166, September 05, 2008, 10:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaptorRandy

Quote from: Buck on November 22, 2008, 01:22:44 PM
Quote from: DL700 on November 22, 2008, 01:33:53 AM
u have to pull all the wiring...not a big deal...

meh not really but kind of a pain....Im close to Rocket factory and I hear they have some good custom curves. I may just have them throw a custom curve in there with it in the bike to save me some time...

You won't be disapointed.....I'm running a RF custom curve on my Dynatek and I am very happy with it  :thumbs:

This is not to take anything away from DL as I'm sure with all the dyno time he has logged playing with custom advance curves he does a fine job as well......I just wanted to state I was more than satisfied with the curve Jason at RF did for me  8)

It's great to have all these great guys developing stuff for the 700R based builds  :clap:

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Texas700

They called me Thursday and told me that they was not going to honor their screw up but if i wanted them to charge me full price they would be more than happy send me one. I told them they had that price posted for me than three weeks and had more then plenty of time to remove the ad and replace with the correct one. They said it did not matter how long they knew about it and was not going to honor that price no matter how much business they lost. Piss on them!
2006 Raptor 734 12:5to1 piston, hot cam stage III, RF port work, ARP head studs, Kenny +2 TB Bore, I Shock +2 a arms, TCS zero preload shocks, Fasst Flex bars, OMF beadlocks, kenda klaw xcr tires, DR D reverse lever, one industry graphics, Rock nerf bars. FCI Intake, dynatek ignition.

DL700

seems like me and rocket factory are the only ones who are playing with ignition timing   :thumbs:

everyone else is afraid i guess idk,,,,,ITS ALL POWER ON THE TABLE for CHEAP
CUERVO RACING

fireman5166

dl I wish u were closer to me I would bring u my bike. I wish rf was closer too.  :lol:
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
12,13,14,15, tooth front sprockets
38,40, rear sprockets

DL700

just remove it and send it out...its well worth the time!!! :nana:
CUERVO RACING

RaptorRandy

Quote,,ITS ALL POWER ON THE TABLE for CHEAP

+1   :thumbs:

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Krandall

Quote from: DL700 on November 23, 2008, 11:51:27 PM
seems like me and rocket factory are the only ones who are playing with ignition timing   :thumbs:

Word on the street was the tice-man was playing around w/ them finally.  8)  :grin_nod:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on November 24, 2008, 07:58:12 AM
Quote from: DL700 on November 23, 2008, 11:51:27 PM

Word on the street was the tice-man was playing around w/ them finally.  8)  :grin_nod:

Jake and I will be heading their in the spring, I think you need to meet us down there.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Buck

Quote from: RaptorRandy on November 23, 2008, 01:01:08 PM
Quote from: Buck on November 22, 2008, 01:22:44 PM
Quote from: DL700 on November 22, 2008, 01:33:53 AM
u have to pull all the wiring...not a big deal...

meh not really but kind of a pain....Im close to Rocket factory and I hear they have some good custom curves. I may just have them throw a custom curve in there with it in the bike to save me some time...

You won't be disapointed.....I'm running a RF custom curve on my Dynatek and I am very happy with it  :thumbs:

This is not to take anything away from DL as I'm sure with all the dyno time he has logged playing with custom advance curves he does a fine job as well......I just wanted to state I was more than satisfied with the curve Jason at RF did for me  8)

It's great to have all these great guys developing stuff for the 700R based builds  :clap:

right on. If you are happy with it I trust its good. I will definitely be having them throw one on there for me  :thumbs:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable. unfortunately you can only have 2 at the same time