is this a good deal on dyna ignition

Started by fireman5166, September 05, 2008, 10:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

fireman5166

really?????? oh well hope all of u that need one, get one for that price. there loss our gain. :clap: :clap: :clap:
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
12,13,14,15, tooth front sprockets
38,40, rear sprockets

cobramn99

I called and they just said, sorry that is the not the right one.  I guess I need to call back and push the issue but they do have the non-programmable part # up.

Would you be honest about it and just pay $239 for one on ebay, or stick it to them?  Do any site sponsors have a good price on them?

fireman5166

well I would stick it to them for being lazy and not fixing it. it has been 2 weeks so that is there bad. they are aware of the problem.
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
38,40, rear sprockets

mustangracer42

Fireman- Did you ever get this and is it the right one?  I just ordered mine for 209.95 and asked her to read me the description and she said it was programmable with 4 curves.  It sounds like the right one but I just want to make sure.  I ordered Chapparel part #2101-0158.

Thanks

Anybody else feel free to chime in here

Krandall

That's the one you're looking for :thumbs: :thumbs:

they still didn't fix it? :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

mustangracer42

Sweeeeeeet :clap:

They didn't give me a hard time at all.  I gave her that part # and she said "ok your total is 209.95".  So, then I started getting nervous that it wasn't the one I wanted.

Thanks

fireman5166

yea I got mine and it was the right one. works good too.  well If anybody sure needs one this is the place to get it. lol.  :thumbs:
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
38,40, rear sprockets

Texas700

I ordered mine last night. Hope the right one shows up or i will insist on the right one or i will send it back.
2006 Raptor 734 12:5to1 piston, hot cam stage III, RF port work, ARP head studs, Kenny +2 TB Bore, I Shock +2 a arms, TCS zero preload shocks, Fasst Flex bars, OMF beadlocks, kenda klaw xcr tires, DR D reverse lever, one industry graphics, Rock nerf bars. FCI Intake, dynatek ignition.

Sand84

2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Onelunglow

06 - White Raptor
04 - Green KFX80
92 - White/Blue Banshee
88 - Lt500 Drag quad (ski-doo - 809 installed)

Sand84

2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Kamakazi

is the programable version really worth it?  from what i understand playing with ignition timings is pretty trick even with a dyno, and hard to produce positive results.
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

fireman5166

I don't mess with it but rocket factory can make it better  :thumbs:
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
38,40, rear sprockets

superj

I ordered one last week along with a pair of gloves. They shipped the gloves and said the ignition was backordered. I called them yesterday and they said that they were going to get some in at the end of next week. cool, I made it! WRONG!! They called this morning and said that the mfg. had made a mistake in the description and that was not the programmable unit. She said the programmable one was $349. I pissed and moaned, but couldn't get her to honor the 209 price. You win some, you lose some.