Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Post some good jokes here!!!!  (Read 123113 times)

Offline Magz

• Site Sponsor
  • Street Cred: 12
    • Email
Re: Post some good jokes here!!!!
« Reply #2010 on: February 23, 2011, 08:42:59 AM »
lol

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2011 on: February 24, 2011, 10:45:53 AM »
A kindergarten teacher is trying to explain to her class the definition of the word "definitely." To make sure the students have a good understanding of the word, she asks them to use it in a sentence.

The first student raises his hand and says: "The sky is definitely blue."

The teacher replies: "Well, that isn't entirely correct, because sometimes it's gray and cloudy."

Another student says: "Grass is definitely green."

The teacher again replies: "If grass doesn't get enough water it turns brown, so that isn't really correct either."

Another student raises his hand and asks the teacher: "Do farts have lumps?"

The teacher looked at him and said: "No. But that isn't really a question you want to ask in class discussion."

So the student replies: "Then I definitely shit my pants."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #2012 on: February 24, 2011, 11:40:06 AM »
^^^^^ simple, classy, and hilarious! :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2013 on: February 25, 2011, 09:04:47 AM »
A blonde got lost in her car in a snow storm. She remembered what her father had once told her: "If you ever get stuck in a snow storm, wait for a snow plow and follow it."

Pretty soon a snow plow came by, and she started to follow it. She followed the plow for about 45 minutes. Finally the driver of the truck got out and asked her what she was doing. She explained that her father had told her if she ever got stuck in the snow, to follow a plow.

The driver nodded and said: "Well, I’m done with the Wal-Mart parking lot. You can follow me over to K-Mart now if you like."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2014 on: March 01, 2011, 09:38:48 AM »
A woman and her little girl were visiting the grave of the little girl's grandmother.

On their way through the cemetery back to the car, the little girl asked: "Mommy, do they ever bury two people in the same grave?"

"Of course not, dear," replied the mother. "Why would you think that?"

"The tombstone back there said: 'Here lies a lawyer and an honest man.'"

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline dragonz

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 6
  • Dammed if I do & Dammed if I don't
    • Real Robots!
    • Email
« Reply #2015 on: March 02, 2011, 03:48:08 AM »
^^so clever at such a young age^^
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2016 on: March 02, 2011, 07:46:01 AM »
Four friends spend weeks planning the perfect camping trip. Two days before the group is set to leave Rob's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going. Rob's friends are very upset that he can't go, but realize there's little they can do to change her mind.

Two days later the three get to the camping site only to find Rob sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered and supper cooking on the fire.

"Dang man, how long you been here and how did you talk your wife into letting you go?" one of the friends asks.

"Well, I've been here since yesterday," Rob replies. "Yesterday evening I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said 'guess who'?' I pulled her hands off and she was wearing a brand new see through nightie. She took my hand and took me to our bedroom. The room had two dozen candles and rose pedals all over and she had handcuffs and ropes on the bed! She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed and I did. And then she said, 'Now, you can do whatever you want.' So here I am."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Out Back Welding

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 2
  • Out Back Welding
    • Email
« Reply #2017 on: March 02, 2011, 08:53:23 PM »
 :rofl:

had to tell my wife this one.

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2018 on: March 03, 2011, 09:50:41 AM »
A guy was standing in a bar when a stranger walked in. After a while they got to talking and at about 10:30 p.m. the second guy said: "I better get home. My wife doesn't like me to stay out during late night."

The first guy replies: "I'll help you out. Just do what I say. Go home, sneak into the bedroom and pull back the covers. Get down between her legs. Then lick, lick and lick for about 20 minutes and there will be no complaints in the morning."

The guy agrees to try and continues drinking with him for two more hours before heading home.

When he gets home, the house is pitch black. He sneaks upstairs into the bedroom, pulls back the covers and proceeds to lick for 20 minutes. Afterwards he decides to wash his face.

As he walks into the bathroom, his wife is sitting on the toilet. Seeing her he screams: "What the hell are you doing in here?!"

"Quiet!" she exclaims. "You'll wake my mother."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2019 on: March 04, 2011, 10:11:10 AM »
A cruise ship passes a small desert island. Everyone watches as a ratty-looking bearded man runs out on the beach and starts shouting and waving his hands.

"Who's that?" asks one of the passengers.

"I have no idea," replies the captain. "But every year we sail past and he goes nuts."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2020 on: March 07, 2011, 11:13:56 AM »
Jake and his buddy Frank visit a brothel. Jake goes into the room with the prostitute first while Frank waits outside.

When he's done, Jake closes the door behind him and says: "Don't waste your time. My wife's better."

But Frank goes in anyway. When he emerges 15 minutes later, he shakes his head in disappointment and says: "Damn, Jake, you were right. Your wife is better."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2021 on: March 08, 2011, 11:18:32 AM »
A guy goes up to this girl in a bar and says: "Would you like to dance?"

The girl says: "I don't like this song, but even if I did, I wouldn't dance with you."

The guy says: "I'm sorry, you must have misunderstood me. I said you look fat in those pants."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2022 on: March 09, 2011, 08:53:49 AM »
A blind man walks into a store with his seeing-eye dog. All of a sudden, he picks up the leash and begins swinging the dog over his head.

The manager runs up to the man and shouts: "What are you doing?!"

The blind man replies: "Just looking around."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Magz

• Site Sponsor
    • Email
« Reply #2023 on: March 09, 2011, 09:05:20 AM »

:rofl: :rofl:

Offline Magz

• Site Sponsor
    • Email
« Reply #2024 on: March 09, 2011, 02:34:49 PM »
At an international medical conference, an American, a German and a Russian were discussing the shortcomings of their diagnoses.
The American said, "I can't stand it sometimes. We treat patients for cancer, and they die of AIDS."
"I know what you mean," said the German. "We treat them for yellow fever and it turns out they had malaria."
"We don't have that problem in our country," said the Russian doctor. "When we treat patients for a disease, they die of that disease."