What trips do you have planned this year?

Started by Gunz, February 19, 2012, 10:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Dog

Michigan to ride the quad, LSRR, nothing more.  I have no use for vacations to beaches and tropical resorts.  I take no joy in being too hot for no other reason than for the scenery to change slightly.

phucker

Quote from: Krandall on February 20, 2012, 07:11:57 AM
:lol:

No major trips planned this year. Going to head out to San Fransisco to visit the sister in law.

you will fit right in there, so much so we may never hear from you again

phucker

Quote from: Mad Dog on March 01, 2012, 02:31:41 PM
Michigan to ride the quad, LSRR, nothing more.  I have no use for vacations to beaches and tropical resorts.  I take no joy in being too hot for no other reason than for the scenery to change slightly.

wow mike and i agree on something, i thought i was the only person in the world who thought sitting on a beach is stupid when there is air conditioning at home. i do not plan on any trips this year, hopefully i can make the ls rally but being unemployed i am not planning on shit

vern burny

I'm another one that hates the idea of going to sit on a beach.  That is why this year the trip I have planned is for my wife to go to the Cayman islands with her friends.  The inlaws are watching the kids and I get to do whatever the hell I feel like in the comfort of my own home.

Peelz

LOL guess I agree a LITTLE

I could enjoy a little while on a beach...but there has to be more to it.  :thumbs:

It's nice to relax and play with the kids...

Had a WONDERFUL time out at Pismo beach a couple of years ago.

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

it blows my mind when I hear people went to Jamaca or some shit and sit on the beach all day...
seriously...
we live in Michigan.. we have beer and beaches (and i don't use them)
why the FERK would I travel to drink and stare at water?

I like going somewhere warm when it is cold here..
Like Vegas in January!
sun and titties!!!

Peelz

damn you guys are haters. :woot: I am not alone :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

I will say ... Starla and I hung out at Huntington Beach and watched the Sunset , it was pretty cool!
but 30 minutes and I was SO ready to go!

als660r

after 10 minutes on the beach  its  WHERE IS THE QUADS LETS RIDE THIS SAND

Hefe