What trips do you have planned this year?

Started by Gunz, February 19, 2012, 10:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Just curious. I've got a few like Las Vegas, Tahiti, Colorado, Florida.... How about you?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Bert

I'm going to Florida, Alabama & South Dakota

Spartan

Krandall

:lol:

No major trips planned this year. Going to head out to San Fransisco to visit the sister in law.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Well be taking the kids to CHicago, then we WERE going to go to Niagara Falls and visit family along the way...but my son is trying to talk us into FLorida pretty bad. THey have a Harry Potter rides at universal... AND legoland... kid freakin loves legos :lol:

we'll see

then I will be going to Oklahoma
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

Brit and I talked last night about it, I think we are going to Florida over Christmas vacation. Do the Disney World thing and maybe the keys.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

rappyfreak

I'm planning a trip in the next couple of months but haven't made my mind up yet. Possible destinations are Dominican Republic, Cancun and Florida.
'06 Raptor 700: Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox a/v risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms, Rap 700 SE front shocks redone by Wiig, Fox Podium X rear, DWT Drift rear and Hiper beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper/chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swinger skid

My name is Iñigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on February 20, 2012, 07:11:57 AM
:lol:

No major trips planned this year. Going to head out to San Fransisco to visit the sister in law.

make sure you check out fishermen's wharf.  :thumbs: But stay away from the castro district. You might fit in a bit too well.

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

disco

None.  The SS at work won't let us switch our vacations this year.  We usually swap weeks amongst ourselves.  LS in Oct will have to be done with sick days, again.  My trips on vacation past few years have been several trips to Lowes and Home Depot.  One of those kinds of vacations.

mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Hefe

did Vegas and California, and will most likely hit Florida to take the boy to see Mickey Mouse for his Birthday in November

SprinterX

looking to do my 3rd Rally this May in Oregon. Spend lots of time at our cabin again thru the summer. Mexico (all-in) just south of Cancun in November.
08 Raptor 700

RE +1 head, X4 cam, TQS 11.5 piston, KDS +3 TB & evac, FCI,
Barkers duals, PC5 with A/T, Dyna Programmable, DL700 tune.
+2 I-Shock arms, Rock axle, reworked shocks, GTT link, +4 oem ext'd swinger
Elka Sys5 Dampner, Fasst Flexx on Rox anti-vibe risers, TT HIDs
Razr2 on HiPers, Skat 21/12/8 8pdl extremes, Sandstar frts
Roll bumper, PA guards/nerfs/skids

quiksilverz71

In May going to OR Raptor Rally, in Mar heading to AZ to visit sister, end of summer going back home in MI to visit family, in Nov going to Vegas for Sema!!! Plus I'm sure there will be other small trips in the summer
09 Raptor 700 (Blue)
Flexx Bars/ODI Grips/AVS Levers/Quad Tech Seat
PC5/Pro Design/Barker Duals
Hiper Tech 3/ITP GNCC Tires
Pro Amor Skids/Precision Stabilizer/HIDS

06 Raptor 700 (Gray)
PC3, Pro Design Intake, ODI Grips
07 GYTR Front Shocks,AVS Levers
Pro Armor Skids/Precision Stabilizer

Colorado700R

Cool, bet you get a bunch of good side angle pictures of the Italian coast :thumbs:

Peelz

the tilting feeling is normal I'm told  :rofl: