pumpkin lover

Colorado700R

dungbeetle06

dick-84

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 06, 2008, 07:26:44 PM
Quote from: dick-84 on July 06, 2008, 06:44:21 PM
How did your weekend go?

not bad, yours?

Helped a friend reroof his house. I am tried and burnt now. Sitting in a hot shop dosent help either,  :mad:

shookie

2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

shookie

2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs

Bert

Quote from: shookie on July 06, 2008, 09:23:32 PM
you dont like my video :P
This one's a little better

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zMoR2dq0wWc&feature=related

they need to all be out there drift racing  :grin_nod:

shookie

so thats were rks school is damn him he had to try to hid it :P
2008 Raptor 700r SE

FoundArealQuad

DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

700rSE

so i started work a week or so ago, doing labour on a new golf course thats being built, and also have to water all the trees quite a bit, right?
well i told my supervisor they should get a water tank instead of a big 200ft fire hose(trying to drag that thing around through the mud isnt easy) so they got a water tank and made it alot easier. but now they said they are going to get me a utility quad to pull it around instead of work truck, so i was thinking SWEET. also i said, they better get a big one to make sure theres enough power to pull it around, and figured id mention the can am 800. w00t!!! POWA

this should make work more fun, cruizin around the course on a quad       0    0
                                                                                                     /_
                                                                                                  \____/