wishin i had money to buy parts.

next on my list in this exact order:

scooped racing hood

stabilizer

anti-vibe

intake.

i broke a string on my guitar so i have noithing to do now :'( :'( :'(
ahahaha that blows lol...

and kyle im not gettin that much lol, 12 and 14t and some grips and plastic renewal... nothing too expensive.

im thinkin i still like men, my anus was screaming after the last ride, and i liked it :grin_nod:

gay

exentix

Quote from: kyledvor61 on July 06, 2008, 12:58:53 PM
Quote from: exentix on July 06, 2008, 12:55:39 PM
Quote from: RR34 on July 06, 2008, 12:54:25 PM

scooped racing hood

stabilizer

anti-vibe

intake.

ahahaha that blows lol...

and kyle im not gettin that much lol, 12 and 14t and some grips and plastic renewal... nothing too expensive.

im thinkin i still like women, although kyle doesnt

im  :fruity:
though you were that way  :help:

RR34

Quote from: kyledvor61 on July 06, 2008, 12:57:58 PM
Quote from: RR34 on July 06, 2008, 12:54:25 PM

scooped racing hood

stabilizer

anti-vibe

intake.

why the hood? It's only for looks. get the stabilizer or save for full LT suspension now

because they look tits and there cheap. ill probably get the hood and stab at same time. LT wont be until i can get a job.
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

exentix

so does anybody know of any good grips?

im thinking either oury, odi lock ons, or pillow tops

Jester2893

I just get anything that looks good.
Ex be caution when using that plastic renew shit. I used it on my quad and it helped a little but not after the first time. We went through all the steps the first time and it made my plastic look like shit. So I washed it and let it sit and a week later we did it again. Thats when it came out good. After you sand the plastics it makes them dull and its annoying because its hard to get that shine back.

RR: HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR XBOX 360?
=[

RR34

Jester2893

Quote from: RR34 on July 06, 2008, 01:24:14 PM
IDK

Is it broken?
Does it show 3 red lights?
Is it still under warranty?
=[

exentix

thanks for the heads up jester i might not get it anyway theyre not that bad except for right above the headlights cas i put my feet up there going across a friggin creek that was deep enough to put my heel guards underwater... and doing that scratched the crap out of them but idc that much.

Jester2893

Quote from: exentix on July 06, 2008, 01:29:46 PM
thanks for the heads up jester i might not get it anyway theyre not that bad except for right above the headlights cas i put my feet up there going across a friggin creek that was deep enough to put my heel guards underwater... and doing that scratched the crap out of them but idc that much.

Well you could try it, maybe it was just my plastics but it was a bitch. It took two hours the first time and like 2 hours the second time. I mean you can see it worked on the small scratches and everything, but it was just a pain in the  :moon: .
=[

exentix

Quote from: Jester2893 on July 06, 2008, 01:31:51 PM
Quote from: exentix on July 06, 2008, 01:29:46 PM

Well you could try it, maybe it was just my plastics but it was a bitch. It took two hours the first time and like 2 hours the second time. I mean you can see it worked on the small scratches and everything, but it was just a pain in the  :moon: .
alright thanks man, ill probably try it but im not sure, its only like 16 bucks so its not like im breaking the bank or anything...

Krandall

Quote from: Jester2893 on July 06, 2008, 01:26:40 PM
IDK

Is it broken?

Is there a way to fix the 3 red light issue?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

exentix

Quote from: Krandall on July 06, 2008, 02:06:46 PM
Quote from: Jester2893 on July 06, 2008, 01:26:40 PM
IDK

Is it broken?

Is there a way to fix the 3 red light issue?
throw it out a 2nd story window onto your driveway  :thumbs: its fullproof... lol no and if you try to they void warranty... ive sent mine back 5 times, only had the 3 lights once tho.

RR34

3 red rings of death= major fu*king malfunction and must send back to microsoft so they will ass fu*k you.

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

exentix

Quote from: RR34 on July 06, 2008, 02:31:11 PM
3 red rings of death= major fu*king malfunction and must send back to microsoft so they will ass fu*k you.
over a course of 4 weeks  :mad: