4gunz4x4z Raptor Rebuild Thread!

Started by preddy08, July 15, 2011, 04:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

Sorry for some of these weird pictures. I'm still figureing out this damn camera
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Gunz

You might as well get the shifter side, unless you can polish it up... That Gas cap is sexy.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Kamakazi

??? ??? seems to me i recommended the blingstar ultralite bumper on page 2 of this thread  :nod: and i have that grab bar and quite like it, but all it is a nice thick grab bar, which if that is what you are after, will do just fine, i was amazed at the diameter of the grab bar, fit in my big hands nicely and is easy to grab and pull me out of a tight spot.

98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Gunz

Well did you get a grab bar figured out?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

preddy08

Here's the first proof of the graphics. I'll change it to "Gunny" instead of 4gunz4x4z

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

preddy08

Gunz

It looks like a Knights helmet. Maybe without the mesh..

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

Quote from: preddy08 on August 08, 2011, 02:40:47 PM
Here's the first proof of the graphics. I'll change it to "Gunny" instead of 4gunz4x4z

The emblem on the top is at the wrong angle... Needs to be straight up. Don't forget the hood logo. Other then that I think these are badass.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

preddy08

The bumper is called chivalry. I freeking love it. Think I'm ditching my gytr and getting that one.

I'll let AOT know about the graphics.

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Kamakazi

i think the graphics are ok, they need a little bit of flare.  personally id probably try to incorporate a smoking gun like a colt 45 revolver or something to that effect, i dont like the smoking skull in the blue.  just spice it up a bit and put some details that only the owner will see first off.  thats my 2 cents anyways, make it personal.
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"