4gunz4x4z Raptor Rebuild Thread!

Started by preddy08, July 15, 2011, 04:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

MIkey....Im jealous of your bike already, and it's just in pieces :lol:

high five on the LED rope.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

russ-russ

Quote from: preddy08 on August 02, 2011, 06:45:17 PM
Got some new goodies today. LED's are sweet looking!

I want these so I can ditch the snow shovel of a skid plate I have.

Krandall

damn, the blingstar sprocket covers are mucho $$$$ looks sexy as hell though!!!!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Mike are you planning to rock the OMFs in sand only? 8/7 rearz?

preddy08

Mikey, the billet parts last quite a bit longer between polishing. From what I've seen they just need a good power washing after a ride. Maybe a good hand cleaning once a year.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Krandall

Quote from: preddy08 on August 03, 2011, 07:38:06 AM
Mikey, the billet parts last quite a bit longer between polishing. From what I've seen they just need a good power washing after a ride. Maybe a good hand cleaning once a year.

mike does awesome at hand polishing. Just sayin.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on August 03, 2011, 08:16:16 AM
Quote from: preddy08 on August 03, 2011, 07:38:06 AM

mike does awesome at hand polishing. Just sayin. You can see your reflection in my junk.....

holla!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

Preddy, cant get the Houser grab bar. They don't make them for the raptor.... Fags.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Alkire193

Gunz

Steve called Houser today and they said they didn't make them.

Preddy, did you get the subframe? What about the intake?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

funyun

Quote from: Alkire193 on August 03, 2011, 05:56:15 PM
Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on August 03, 2011, 01:06:49 PM
Preddy, cant get the Houser grab bar. They don't make them for the raptor.... Fags.

I found a link to 700 Raptor Houser EZ Lift grab bar

http://www.jokersracing.com/content-product_info/product_id-12242/yamaha_raptor_700_aluminum_ez_lift_rear_grab_bar_houser.html

Hope it helps

Jokersracing is known to sell non-existant products. They had a YFZR FCI awhile back to which wasnt real. I dont think id ever buy anything from them

Gunz

John tore the motor down. He said it looked like it was rode hard, ???. It had a blown head gasket, one of the springs was possibly sticking, and the piston was a little rough. Tranny was shipped out to R&D and the crank was shipped to Crank Works (I think).

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Alkire193

[/quote]

Jokersracing is known to sell non-existant products. They had a YFZR FCI awhile back to which wasnt real. I dont think id ever buy anything from them
[/quote]

Well, that sucks. Guess i'll have to fab one.  :clap:

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: 4guyz4x4z on August 03, 2011, 08:41:31 PM
John tore the motor down. He said it looked like it was rode hard, ???. It had a blown head gasket, one of the springs was possibly sticking, and the piston was a little rough. Tranny was shipped out to R&D and the crank was shipped to Crank Works (I think).

Road hard, Duh!   ;)         Can't wait to see it when it is all finished.  :thumbs:
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

preddy08

Got some more parts today.....agaaaaainnn.

This IMS lever is a REALLY nice piece! Very solid.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.