4gunz4x4z Raptor Rebuild Thread!

Started by preddy08, July 15, 2011, 04:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Alkire193

I love that website. This will look so good when you're done

TechQuadShop

Copy on the 2 sets of complete beadlocks.  I will see what I can do.  Im not a high volume dealer so pricing kind of blows on my end.  The OMF are the cream of the crop on beadlocks and unfortunately so is their high pricing so this dumps a lot of our customers over to Hiper wheels instead.   Are you looking at the billet centers with the powdercoating just like in the picture?

Also what year is this raptor?
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

preddy08

Quote from: TechQuadShop on August 01, 2011, 12:00:59 PM
Copy on the 2 sets of complete beadlocks.  I will see what I can do.  Im not a high volume dealer so pricing kind of blows on my end.  The OMF are the cream of the crop on beadlocks and unfortunately so is their high pricing so this dumps a lot of our customers over to Hiper wheels instead.   Are you looking at the billet centers with the powdercoating just like in the picture?

For Mikes bike(s) we want some of the 10" fronts and 8x7" rear with no beadlocks and the scallops with the billet centers. One set blue and one set pink. Stock offset.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on August 01, 2011, 01:11:18 PM
Quote from: TechQuadShop on August 01, 2011, 12:00:59 PM

For Mikes bike(s) we want some of the 10" fronts and 8x7" rear with no beadlocks and the scallops with the billet centers. One set blue and one set pink. Stock offset.

pink rings.... awesome
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

preddy08

So, what do you guys thing about these headlights? We'd run them with HIDS. The only problem is they are expensive and a little unproven around these parts.

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

funyun

Im going to have to go with a hell no on those :door:

Out Back Welding

I wonder if those tear off like the stock ones? I tore off my stocks regularly, so I cut the fenders and put on HID's, love'em!

Darryll

Cammy

Not a fan either.  They look to much like the renegades.

Gunz

Quote from: preddy08 on July 16, 2011, 12:18:25 PM
How about some bligin' wheels?

Bought a set of these earlier from Tech Quad Shop, thanks Steve.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

russ-russ

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on August 01, 2011, 09:27:02 PM
Quote from: preddy08 on July 16, 2011, 12:18:25 PM
How about some bligin' wheels?

Bought a set of these earlier from Tech Quad Shop, thanks Steve.
Those wheels are givin' me a chub.

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on August 01, 2011, 06:29:29 PM
So, what do you guys thing about these headlights? We'd run them with HIDS. The only problem is they are expensive and a little unproven around these parts.

i like em.

they are usually used for on road rappies overseas... Been wanting to see what theyre like. If you guys have an opportunity....try it.

Cammy

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on August 02, 2011, 12:39:13 AM
Quote from: preddy08 on August 01, 2011, 06:29:29 PM

i like em.

they are usually used for on road rappies overseas... Been wanting to see what theyre like. If you guys have an opportunity....try it.

Your on crack. :lol:

Alkire193

I like them  :thumbs:

I'd never install them or go in public, but quietly alone in my own home, id enjoy them